P90x workouts/calories burned?

Options
I am at the end of my first week of p90x. I love using mfp to track food and would love to use it to track exercise as well but have never figured out what to enter the workouts as. I can do "karate" for kenpo, and aerobics for cardio, but what about things like core synergistics, plyo, and the strength sessions. Anyone know?? I know I could buy something to track this for me but haven't yet...

Replies

• Round2KO
    Round2KO Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    too bad no one's answered you yet, bc I am doing the Tapout XT program and I am wondering the same thing as you! :/ In past posts that asked similar questions, I have seen the answers suggest manually creating workouts for yourself. If, after searching the list of exercsies, yo don't see what you want, scroll to the bottom and tap "create a new exercise" (or whatever it is) and enter "Plyo" yourself and then the calories burned and duration. Unforauntely you will need a heart rate monitor/calorie counter for this to be of any help. I just got mine in the mail yesterday from Amazon. I got the Oregon Scientific Gaiam Fitness Trainer 2.0 Watch in purple for 23 bucks, no tax, no shipping, and it came in three days. I am very happy with it and it's really nice knowing what you're accomplishing during workouts, instead of relying on whatever MFP says.. bc sometimes they are off by a good amount.