slimming belts

riri0301
riri0301 Posts: 49 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
ok i need some advice after losing a considerable amount of weight my stomach is down in the front but ive always had a love handle problem i was suggested by someone to try a slimming belt in addition to my excercise i guess while im excercising has anyone tried this does it work or should i not waste my time.................thnx for ur help

Replies

• amanley81
    amanley81 Posts: 16
    If it's those belts u wrap around your waist to make u sweat more. Yea, worth it, I use one in a combination with a sweat suit when doing cardio and crunches. I sweat alot more and my hubby (die hard body builder) claims it's the only way to lose it. I'm hoping it works too!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    amanley81

Are you talking about the electronic ones that are supposed to work your muscles with electrical stimulation? I don't have any personal experience with them, just trying to clarify what type of belt you were referring to.
  • riri0301
    riri0301 Posts: 49 Member
    amanley81

Are you talking about the electronic ones that are supposed to work your muscles with electrical stimulation? I don't have any personal experience with them, just trying to clarify what type of belt you were referring to.

no just the ones that u wrap around to make u sweat
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    I have heard they will result in inch loss, but I don't know if it is temporary or not, and I have never used one. Hope someone else can post a better answer.
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    I use one put out from gold's gym. I think it works. Defnatey makes me sweat in places I do not usually sweat. Cheap, at walmart.
  • amanley81
    amanley81 Posts: 16
    sorry guys, missed the response. No it's just a rubber belt that velcros across the tummy. Helps to sweat off the love handles and hopefully the front. It really helps-cheap at Walmart too.
This discussion has been closed.