Beginners Challenge... 50 miles in March

Options

Replies

• GreenBayDiva
    GreenBayDiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this, where do I go and update?
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    March is here and I am loving that we are dong this challenge again!! I hit 96 miles (all walked) for February. I am going for 80 miles this month as I am also doing a second challenge:

WEEK #1 (3rd-9th) 1.) walk, run, or jog min of 20 miles total for week 2.) min of 1500 arm circles (big and small) and/or 1500 overhead claps for the week--

WEEK #2 (10th-16th) 1.) burn min of 4000 calories for the week 2.) do min of 1000 squats and/or lunges for week--

WEEK #3 (17th-23rd) 1.)walk, run, or jog min of 20 miles total for the week 2.) do min of 2000 jumping jacks and/or jump ropes for the week --

WEEK #4 (24th -30th) 1.) burn min of 4000 calories for the week 2.) do min of 500 sits up and/or push ups for the week.

If anyone is interested in doing this challenge too, it is in the fitness board as "March 2013 challenge (different each week))".

Let's do this and get healthy!!!!

exercise.png
  • Jessicaroseshaffer
    Options
    I'm up for it!! :)
  • xxTracey
    xxTracey Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Im in! :) xxx
  • BIRDIEBL8
    BIRDIEBL8 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    In for 60!
  • paulahunter3
    Options
    Im in!
  • angeleyes310
    Options
    I'm in!
  • paulahunter3
    Options
    I use an app called endomondo that tracks my distance time and calories burned, and you can see reports on what you have completed so if any one is having trouble with the ticker adding you could use this and just post your results each week.
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    NeverTooLateForChange Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am in. I will do my best.
  • hot2def
    hot2def Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm in and I'm pumped!!!!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm in, 50 for me....
  • DiLancashire
    Options
    Woohoo Day 1 and five miles on the clock :))

exercise.png
  • kay1977newme
    kay1977newme Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    im in 50 for meeee please
  • awallace807
    awallace807 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im in
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Goal 60 miles.

3/1/13 - 5 miles

Vhsam6.png
  • dsoucy
    dsoucy Posts: 16
    Options
    I use Endomondo too. Love the feedback I get from it regarding pace and hydration. Super important out here in the great southwest.
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Im nervous, hope I can do this, Im not a runner. But I downlaoed Endomondo app.
  • Rinney1974
    Rinney1974 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well! This is my first monthly challenge but I'm excited. :happy:
  • BIRDIEBL8
    BIRDIEBL8 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Walked for 2 miles today & quite frankly wouldn't have gotten off the couch till time to go to work if it wasn't for the challenge. Will try to put up ticker tomorrow :)