Here we go again.....need a good support group

Options
I've had this app on my phone for a little while but today is the first day I've logged in on the computer. I think I need to do this daily while at work. It gives me more encouragement to stick to it. Also, I would like to find some more friends. I want people who will help motivate me and say something if they see me getting discouraged or if I have a few days of bad eating. Feel free to add me :smile:

Replies

• whitleynoel
    whitleynoel Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I will try and help you if I can. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • tisha_rae
    tisha_rae Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    you can add me!!!! :)
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Daily logger here =)
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thank you both. My parents both lost weight tracking their calories. Its time I stopped being lazy and followed in their paths :) They both have kept it off for the most part. It def helps when you watch what you eat and exercise too
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    I think I need to do this daily while at work.
    that's the secret. even if you amass a huge group of supportive friends, just doing this every day is what it takes.
  • youlighter
    youlighter Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am on here daily...if you ask my boss, sometimes too much HA. Feel Free to Add me
  • Bison008deleted
    Options
    Feel free to include me..i can relate. Big time.
  • FrankJellyfish
    Options
    Lost 100 pounds, over 5 years gained 80 of it back. Finally got "that" awful feeling again, and decided a few weeks ago to make some REAL changes. So far so good. I can feel myself getting fuller on less food, and finding myself feeling better. Everyone can do it, just a question of lifestyle change, which is not easy. You just have to hold firm.
  • vamari22
    vamari22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me as well. I'm in the same situation - been on here for a while, but have just recently started tracking again. It is definitely easier when others are helping to motivate you.
  • audra0831
    Options
    Hi, sending friend request your way! MFP is awesome and I have so many supportive, encouraging buddies! We can do this!
  • Piesmom96
    Piesmom96 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'll help. I log on several times a day to log food and exercise . . . and could use the support too. Go ahead and add me.
  • catmanor
    catmanor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me anyone..

I log everyday and have a open diary..

I have loving the support I have received so far from MFP. I have found it rather empowering to finally be in control of what goes into my mouth!!

:-)
  • mattkossler
    Options
    Hey, I'm a Savannah - ite too, so feel free to add me, even if I'm a newbie. :)

Based on your nickname: I hope school is going well for you! A good friend of mine teaches there.

Cheers -
  • scadgirl20
    Options
    Very few know what my name means :) I graduated in 04..so I've been out of school for a while :P No, I'm not using my major ha ha..but I do do freelance work with my minor. Great to find a local.
  • scadgirl20
    Options
    Yeah I lost 40 a few years ago and gained most of it back. I'm ready to lose it again and then some
  • scadgirl20
    Options
    Ha ha....I'm not so sure my boss would be as ok. She sees me on my cell, which I use mostly for this. Today I just kept it in the background on my computer and checked it here and there when I had some down time.
  • scadgirl20
    Options
    I am on here daily...if you ask my boss, sometimes too much HA. Feel Free to Add me

Yeah I lost 40 a few years ago and gained most of it back. I'm ready to lose it again and then some
  • scadgirl20
    Options
    Hi, sending friend request your way! MFP is awesome and I have so many supportive, encouraging buddies! We can do this!

Yes we can do it :) Helps to have people to encourage you and also get onto you if they see you're not giving your all. At least that is what I'm wanting :)