Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Those days when you just can't bring yourself to do it...

Guys... you *might* not want to read this... contains girl 'topics'

Go to the gym that is.... Today is one of those. Yesterday I remarked to my family that I was looking forward to getting in the gym today. Today, nuh-uh. Couldn't do it this morning. I even got my stuff together got in the car, started it, and backed out of the garage. And pulled back in, parked, went upstairs and got in the shower. Told myself and my husband that 'screw it, I'll do it this afternoon'. Ha!

It's not like I spent the weekend working out or anything. So I shouldn't be physicallly tired... I just don't have the mental or physical energy to do much of anything.

This weekend I haven't slept all that well due to Aunt Flo showing up, (after NOT showing up for several months... ahhh! Menopause!) and REALLY REALLY making her presence known. If you know what I mean. It was,... on par with childbirth shall we say. In, ahem, every way. TMI?

So, is it anemia? :blushing: Or just the weather?