Hello,Just started

Options
MandyMay
MandyMay Posts: 59 Member
Hi There,My name is Amanda just started the site a week ago.Im looking for some pals to keep me motorvated and on track.Im looking to lose 50lbs. if your in the same boat or was please send a friend request.Would love to have ya as a friend!! Have a great day everyone!!!

Replies

• gabidyabidyab
    Options
    amanda....50 pounds is alot of weight!!! I dont think you should lose that much sister!
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Sure -- sounds good - let's be friends. I want to lose 50 pounds too.

~Tammy
    :flowerforyou:
  • MandyMay
    MandyMay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    GAb what are you talking about...150lbs is over weight for my height...even if i lose 50lbs. im still considered obese...its a sad world....lol
  • jodiecourtney
    Options
    Hello, my name is Jodie and I just start today and I am looking to lose 100 pounds. I wanna get back to the weight I was before I had my daughter back in 2003. If anyone would be willing to be my pal I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Jodie
  • deana_lynne
    Options
    Hi I'm Deana, prounounced DeAnna hehe. I'm new too....I'm looking to lose 50-60lbs, Lets do it together :):drinker:
  • jenniferdtidwell
    Options
    Hi Ladies! When I first came to grips with the fact that I was "fat" I weighed almost 225 pounds. That was in March 2008. On a 5'4" frame, that's a LOT of weight. I started off slow and easy...I changed my diet just slightly. I still ate whatever I wanted...I just limited it to half of what I used to have and added a few more veggies. I lost 10 pounds in about 6 months. Then I joined Curves. I don't know if any of you have experienced Curves, but it DOES work -- at least for a little while anyway! I lost another 30 pounds in a year doing Curves. Then I decided to join the "big girl" gym that I was always afraid of -- Gold's. I got a personal trainer and dropped 10 more pounds. Granted, I gained those 10 pounds back over the holidays and am still working to get them off (and then some), but with hard work and a LOT of patience you can lose however much weight you put your mind to! Just do it smart...do it healthy...and do it slow! That's the best way to KEEP it off =o) Good luck everyone!!
  • Shaping_My_Destiny
    Options
    Hi Amanda, I just started this site also! Would love to be pals! You're actually in a better boat because I have to lose half of my body weight to meet my goal of 150 lbs. or so!