Okay this time I am going to do it!

Options
purdygrl
purdygrl Posts: 52 Member
Hi everyone. So a couple of months ago I signed on here. Tracked my food, drank my water and worked out things were going great. Well then I slipped it turned into a tumble and now I am completely off track and you guessed it I gained some more weight.

So here I am and I am committed to losing some weight! Clothes are getting tight and my 20th year renuion and family wedding are both coming up this summer.

I live in a beautiful tropical island (ambergris caye, belize) so I have no excuses (such as bad weather) other then laziness for not exercising more.

I have endometriosis and as per my doctor suggestion I am going to change my diet so that should be helpfull.

Replies

• dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    You can do it! The great thing is you can always get back on the wagon and try again. I have been a member since Oct 2008 and this is the first time that I have stuck to the program. Even if I have cheat weekend I brush myself off and get back on the wagon.

Keep logging into the site for support and motivation. The people on this site are wonderful and sooooo supportive.

Good luck in your Journey!!!! You can do it.

Yes you do live in a tropical paradise!!!! :happy: I am jealous. I live in Chicago where the winters are horrible!!! . :sad:

100892.png
  • christinagriffith
    christinagriffith Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You WILL do it! This site is such a great motivator... these past couple of days after signing up I have found myself so excited to eat right and excercise more! You are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place and to be able to workout outside...think of those of us inside a gym staring at an ugly wall! :happy:
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    routing for you!!! you can do it!
  • purdygrl
    purdygrl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encourgment. Something clicked and I really feel like it will be diffrent this time. I just hired a private trainer (we have gyms here too but very expensive) I will work out 3 times a week with him it will be mixture of self defense (not that I need it but just want to have it) and work out.

Every journey starts out with one step at a time