Any Other Shredders out there???

sinman22807
sinman22807 Posts: 66 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I am on Level 1 day 4 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I love it so far. My body was hurting so bad the first 2 days then yesterday it wasn't as bad and now today I am feeling great. I have done it everyday. I am hoping and putting my mind to do this DVD everyday for the 30 days and then just keep doing it after the 30 days..

How is everyone else liking it? Seeing any results yet? If so what kind?:happy:

Replies

• pearlyfatcat
    pearlyfatcat Posts: 31 Member
    I just started it too. I am on Level one day three. So far so good. It doesn't last that long and that makes me feel like I'm not doing enough. Although at the end of the 20 mins I am dead! I am still doing cardio at the gym.
  • sinman22807
    sinman22807 Posts: 66 Member
    Yea doing her video is really my only chance to work out.. My kids dont seem to let me do anything if it doesnt involve them. my 3 year old will joke and do it with me but my 10 month old is like no pay attention to me! lol
    I just started it too. I am on Level one day three. So far so good. It doesn't last that long and that makes me feel like I'm not doing enough. Although at the end of the 20 mins I am dead! I am still doing cardio at the gym.
This discussion has been closed.