Hey everyone!

Options
I am returning to MFP after a 6 month hiatus. I am looking to meet new people and for support. I started out on this journey and then fell off the band wagon during the holidays. I am now pulling myself up and trying to keep it moving. :smile:

Replies

• scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I fell off too. I think most people do during the holidays :) Too much good food to be tempted by
  • dainoram
    dainoram Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! It's my first day on MFP :) Looking for friends to add too and get a good support system to stay on track. I've been pushing this off since October last year but I finally decided that I have to do something different than what i've tried before, so that's why i'm on here.

I feel like relating to everyone's successs and struggles really helps me stay motivated..and more imporantly, it helps me to be 'conscious' of my health on a daily basis. I feel that it adds accountability and helps me stay in track!

Hope you can stay on MFP this time around and continue to make positive changes!
  • judisea
    judisea Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend! There is strength in numbers!
  • stacydcampbell
    stacydcampbell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    this is sort of my plight... second time joining I'm from OHIO, female 43 for the next 19 days and trying to go from 263 to 175 currently I am down to 248 I started this time around the 13th of February. I too am looking for support
  • spinningma
    Options
    Me too!! The holidays and the winter blahs sucked me in and I am back as well. You are welcome to add me! :smile:
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I joined because of the two month food fest that is the holidays.

From Halloween ( when I steal reeses peanut butter cups when the kiddos are sleeping) to New years is a rough time for me.

Anyone can add me