Ladies: what type of perfume do you wear?

Options

Replies

• Biitchstix
    Options
    Freak by Illamasqua
  • luvred51
    luvred51 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lopez - Still
    Elizabeth Taylor - White Diamonds, Diamonds and Sapphires and Diamonds and Emeralds
    and - Musk Perfume Oil
  • DesignGrrl
    DesignGrrl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely
  • _cdngirl71_
    _cdngirl71_ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Glow by J.Lo and Baby soft body mist.
  • Dollymaker
    Dollymaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. It's all I've worn since it came out in, like, 1985....love it :smile:

Before that, I wore Chloe, Charlie, and L'Air du Temps
  • Biitchstix
    Options
    Black Xs By Paco Rabanne
    LOVE it

I'm in love with that one too, not so sure about the second version though...
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Angel~ Therry Mugler, Acqua Di Gioa~ Armani, Emporio~ Armani, Love Struck~ Vera Wang, Euphoria~ CK I think I should open my own fragrance Dep't! Whatcha think??:laugh:
  • tammyclinch
    tammyclinch Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    white diamonds
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Sensual Amber by bath & body works.. i use everything in that scent.. perfume, lotion, body butter, shower gel, hand sanitizer. I'm obsessed!
  • Angeloftheshore
    Angeloftheshore Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Sandalwood/Patchouli/Rose/ etc... etc scent oil blend
    Ed Hardy's Hearts and Daggers
    Prada Candy
    Product Image
    Oscar By Oscar De La Renta
    Black Xs By Paco Rabanne
    and love but do not have....Dolce Vita By Christian Dior
  • threesixten
    threesixten Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    bvlgari omnia
    have been wearing it for years.. i feel naked without it!
  • themutineer
    themutineer Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    For everyday, a homemade lavender oil spray.
    For special cccassions, Chanel Chance.
  • HeftyHeather7
    HeftyHeather7 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy, Ed Hardy's Love Kills Slowly & Hearts and Daggers currently. Not at the same time of course but intermittently. I'm kind of a perfume *kitten*, ha.

I have quite a few as well, my favorite is Sara Jessica Parker's NYC but I'm wanting something different. I bought Hearts and Daggers yesterday but didn't like it. I'm thinking of trying Villain or LKS. I want something that stays with me all day but isn't overpowering.

Do Villian I have an love it check out LJShopping.net they are so affordable. I am a perfume *kitten* and the scents I got for Christmas were Villian and Betsey Johnson Too Too Pretty both are amazing V-day I got Guess girl thats another great one and than a few days ago I went to perfumania and stocked up on an old fave Harajuku Lovers Music and she cashier introduced me to Vicky Tiel Tickled Pink which is to die for!
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Gold - Kim Kardashian
    Versus - Versace
  • MizKittyB
    MizKittyB Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Burberry Brit Sheer
    Prada L'eau Ambree
    Wonderstruck
    Kat von D Poetica

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab:
    Loviatar
    Hollywood Babylon
    Western Diamondback
    Snake Charmer resurrected
    Black Opal
    Sea of Glass
    Manhattan

Morbid the Merrier - Histoire d'Amour series.

Basically, it's either light and citrusy/fruity or earthy and dark. Depends on my mood in the morning.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Dior Hypnotic Poison

Gucci Guilty

Armani Code

I don't wear it, but love the scent of Hypnotic Poison, I used to wear Dior Tendre Poison but when they stopped making it I switched to Addict, and now Armani acqua di gioia
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    i rotate between the following depending on my mood
    michael kors - very hollywood
    j'adore dior (night)
    kiehl's grapefruit oil
    cartier - delices de cartier
    VS- body by victoria
    demeter barbados cherry
    bvlgari black

i also do a bit of mixing so far my favorite has been the bvlgari black and the demeter cherry. i get lots of compliments on that and the kiehls+vs combo, especially from guys which to me is a win :laugh:

My fitness club supplies the Kiehl products in the ladies locker room. I absolutely love the grapefruit shower gel.
  • dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Depends on the day, really.

If I'm using something that I purchase, it's either Burberry London, Marc Jacobs' Daisy, or Avon's Far Away.

I mix my own essential oils and wear them as well. My current favorite is a blend I call Banish the Blues that has geranium, neroli, and grapefruit. Since I'm a soap/lotion maker and part time aromatherapy wonk, I experiment with different oils all the time.
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    Dalimania. Its the only one I wear
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Lolita Lempicka (purple)
    Armani: code
    Sud Paciqifue: Vanille et ombre
    Kat Von D: Sinner
    Kat Von D: Adora
    Miss Dior (a gift: someone said this scent reminded him of me)
    Kenzo flowerbykenzo
    La Vanila pur vanilla
    DKNY be delicious
    Pacifica Island Vanilla
    Guerlain my insolence
    Hanae Mori butterfly
    Versace Vanitas
    issey Miyake florale

yes...i know...there's a recurring theme of vanilla...and it's ironic in a sense.

Dang, you've listed several that are on my dresser!
    I especially love anything by Kenzo (I have at least four different Kenzo fragrances in my rotation.)
    I also just treated myself to Creed Love in Black, which makes me want to marry myself. (Just divorced, so that's perfectly acceptable :happy:)
    And I recently purchased lots of samples from Sonoma Scent Studio, most of which are musky, amber sorts of scents, with a tobacco scent and rose musc being my two current faves.
    I'd be so sad if I couldn't wear fragrance. I rarely wear enough that people can smell it unless they're very close to me. That's quite deliberate. Scent is personal and doesn't need to be broadcast, IMO.