He Hung up in my face or am i being sensitive...

Options
2»

Replies

• IWantToo
    IWantToo Posts: 162
    Options
    I hung up because i didnt want to talk to him and if he thinks its alright to hang up in someones face, i didnt need to say bye.. we were done talking... lol
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Why do you keep dealing with him?

One time, i can see happening...then you say, "Don't do that" and he never does it again. Fine.

But does it again? Eff that. Have some self respect.

Self-respect is for single gals. Duh!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I posted something similar on my page today but it did not involve hanging up a phone but something just as lame. I reached out for advice and was told too "move on" while this is constructive, it's still a challenge when you feel passion for someone, just be thankful you see the red flags sooner than later and compose yourself, and be lady about it and bow out. It's all we can do these days, settling for drama causes too much cortisone too build up. Hope this helps. :flowerforyou:
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of respectful men who don't speak in code. If I can find one, so can you.

When my boyfriend says something, it's what he thinks. He's fairly quiet, but always honest.

I understand it's a little confusing because you haven't had many boyfriends, but really, there are lots of good guys out there who will respect you.

We call them men. This guy you're dealing with is still a boy. It's something that age has nothing to do with. It's about behaving like an adult and respecting another person's feelings.

If you feel like some guy is sneaky or anything that falls into line with that sort of behaviour, he's a boy. Men don't need to be sneaky, because they're adults and can take responsibility for their own actions.

I hope you find someone who deserves you, hon.
  • MaryB2
    MaryB2 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I hung up because i didnt want to talk to him and if he thinks its alright to hang up in someones face, i didnt need to say bye.. we were done talking... lol

It doesn't sound like he hung up on you if you both said bye.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    In his defense, you did say bye. For all we know you could have agitated him so much he just couldn't stay on the phone any longer. There's always 2 sides to a story. Maybe next time he asks you a question...answer it.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    I called him the next day and we talked about it and I said you hung up in my face im mad and he said "no, I didnt. You I said bye and You said bye, it was a mutual agreement.. i said shut up u know you did.

If this is the level of communication you are having, I don't think that the issue is all the man's fault.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    You are basing all your judgments about men from your 3 years of experience? Maybe all the men you know are sneaky and egotistical, but I can assure you that many men are honest, caring, selfless, and generous. I have one and I know many others. Keep looking.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    575353_497282057002256_371847916_n.png
  • IWantToo
    IWantToo Posts: 162
    Options
    You are basing all your judgments about men from your 3 years of experience? Maybe all the men you know are sneaky and egotistical, but I can assure you that many men are honest, caring, selfless, and generous. I have one and I know many others. Keep looking.
    I'm basing on some of the guys ive encountered and the many many many many egos aka men my friends and other female have an encountered... i know there are some good ones, my dad and brother to name two.. im hoping to find one just like you...
    575353_497282057002256_371847916_n.png
    LMaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone loves that sweet brown , a guy at work says that all the time i have yet to youtube it lol...
  • TiffCK
    TiffCK Posts: 37
    Options
    Sounds like my ex. Realize the term EX. Run away, now. If he's that disrespectful this early, it will only get worse. Probably much worse.

To be fair, though, it seems you weren't very respectful either.