Re Commitment

Options
So I have been on this crazy weight loss journey for over 3 years now. I have had great success and many set backs. I have lost a total of 61 lbs with Weight watchers. The first year was so easy the lbs melted away as I religiously followed the plan. The 2nd year I mainted while excersizing a little, but never got to the weight I wanted. This past year I realized I would have to start working out way more. When I did, I always felt hungry. Thats when I started getting in the habbit of eating more and tracking less and now I am 20 lbs up from my lowest. I want to get lower than that and maintain. So yesterday I signed up for a gym membership, and have been tracking my points. As we speak my friend gave me a piece of cake cookie thing (mind you a small piece) but I will still track it. I plan to run a 5k in June with WW friends. Here I WILL track my progress and success and hold Myself ACCOUNTABLE!

Replies

• durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck :)
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck! I'm personally shocked every day by how little I knew about the calories in my food choices.
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Good for you for getting back on track.:flowerforyou: