"Ice Cream" Recipe!

Options
13»

Replies

• AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    some people are just so rude it's downright disgusting !! don't comment if you're going to hate...no-one is forcing you to try the recipe so hush up.

\

I don't think that word means what you think it means
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Or, instead of the peanut butter and chocolate, you could add the chocolate PB2. Two tablespoons is only 45 calories...and it's delicious.

^^ This I am telling you PB2 is a life saver for peanut butter fans.
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Tried the blended frozen bananas on their own with a little cinnamon, they were delicious.
    Tried it with Nutella, maybe I added too much Nutella, couldn't eat it - way too sweet.
    Tried it with strawberries (1/3 cup pieces per 1.5 bananas) and heavy cream (2 tbsp per 1.5 bananas), and it was awesome. :) Healthy (not a lot of cream, and you can reduce it if you want), great texture, very strawberry-y.

That sounds good!
  • michelletyler38
    Options
    I think this sounds SUPER DELICIOUS!! What kind of food processor do you have?

P.S. Haters are going to hate, it means you're doing something right. And for those of you who are being rude, put yourself in other people's shoes. Making changes aren't easy and what if that negative statement caused somebody to take a step back? if you don't like something there are better ways of say that or just don't say anything. We're here to motivate and help, not put down and reject.

:drinker: :smile:
  • michelletyler38
    Options
    some people are just so rude it's downright disgusting !! don't comment if you're going to hate...no-one is forcing you to try the recipe so hush up.

\

I don't think that word means what you think it means

What word?
  • citygirlkate
    Options
    You guys don't have to be rude! She is just trying to spread the word about something yummy she made! Eat your ice cream, then!

It's whatever! This is a DIET website. If people would rather eat real ice cream then so be it. Didn't hold a gun to anyone's head... Thanks though girl!

This is NOT a diet website.... it is whatever you want it to be. First of all it should be a website to learn to eat healthy.

However, you are not supposed to put back in the freezer food that has been previously frozen. Freezing the banana twice may be bad for you. You could use fresh banana maybe?

Not really sure where your science is coming from on this one but it is perfectly safe to eat refrozen banana... she isn't talking about chicken breast.
  • michelletyler38
    Options
    Or, instead of the peanut butter and chocolate, you could add the chocolate PB2. Two tablespoons is only 45 calories...and it's delicious.

^^ This I am telling you PB2 is a life saver for peanut butter fans.

Thanks!! Where can I get some?
  • michelletyler38
    Options
    You guys don't have to be rude! She is just trying to spread the word about something yummy she made! Eat your ice cream, then!

It's whatever! This is a DIET website. If people would rather eat real ice cream then so be it. Didn't hold a gun to anyone's head... Thanks though girl!

This is NOT a diet website.... it is whatever you want it to be. First of all it should be a website to learn to eat healthy.

However, you are not supposed to put back in the freezer food that has been previously frozen. Freezing the banana twice may be bad for you. You could use fresh banana maybe?

Not really sure where your science is coming from on this one but it is perfectly safe to eat refrozen banana... she isn't talking about chicken breast.

Lol!
  • badzoe
    badzoe Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try this tonight! Thanks for sharing!
  • Peppah7
    Peppah7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thank you Kev, sounds great!
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    YES! I found these recipes a few weeks ago and they are absolutely YUM.

1 minute Berry Ice Cream - http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/fruit-recipes/1-minute-berry-ice-cream

Banana Guilt-Free Ice Cream - http://www.recipebyphoto.com/guilt-free-ice-cream/
  • XRavenhood
    XRavenhood Posts: 102
    Options
    I love making icecream with flavored greek yogurt. I don't have an icecream machine so I just stick it in the blender or mush it around with a fork several times inbetween freezing it. Sometimes I'll add things like caramelized banana and it's heaven in my mouth.