Vampire, Ghost, or Werewolf? which & why?

Options
jbutterflye
jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
Which one would you rather be & why?

Replies

• RachelDenise30
    RachelDenise30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Vamp for sure. I'm already crazy pale, stay up late, and can rock the gothic look.
  • sgtdub555
    Options
    I would say Werewolf but Vampires always have the cool car so Vampire
  • Bdmiller42
    Options
    Werewolf. I feel like vampires are overrated,and ghosts involves being dead.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Werewolf.

You can go about your life as normal but you're still a crazy awesome monster underneath it all and lose your *kitten* every full moon and wreak havoc. And being a ghost or a vampire would totally suck because you're dead already. Lame.

The whole wolf pack/alpha male/aggressive dude thing is relevant to my interests, though, so maybe I'm biased :smokin:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    The only right answer werewolf because I'm warm blooded, run really fast, look cool and I get to eviscerate! Vamps look like emaciated dweebs and ghosts are dead nothings!
  • sgtdub555
    Options
    Werewolf.

You can go about your life as normal but you're still a crazy awesome monster underneath it all and lose your *kitten* every full moon and wreak havoc. And being a ghost or a vampire would totally suck because you're dead already. Lame.

The whole wolf pack/alpha male/aggressive dude thing is relevant to my interests, though, so maybe I'm biased :smokin:

You just described most of the women i know
  • the_crazy_ninja
    Options
    Blade!
  • pseudomuffin
    Options
    Werewolf.

:laugh:
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I choose vampire because they're sexy, love the night, have great speed & strength, and are pale (like me.) Plus I'd have a code, like Dexter, and would only kill the bad guys.
  • RachelDenise30
    RachelDenise30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Werewolf.

:laugh:

that's hilarious! by that account I'm already a werewolf, but want to be a vampire so i'm changing my answer to hybrid!
  • sgtdub555
    Options
    I just want to go on record that I did choose Vampire but if they do glitter in sunlight then forget Werewolf. Just saying that is some dumb $H!T right there. lol
  • pseudomuffin
    Options

I'm sure you could be a werewolf and still have a cool car AND be able to drive it during the day! ❤
  • sgtdub555
    Options

I'm sure you could be a werewolf and still have a cool car AND be able to drive it during the day! ❤

You never see the Werewolf as the rich guy but the Vampire almost always.I work at night so I don't drive during the day now anyway lol.
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options
    Ghost. So I could scare the crap and haunt people I didn't like.
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Ghost. So I could scare the crap and haunt people I didn't like.

^^^^^ This ... I'd be a poltergeist and screw with people :D

jlvn464l.jpg
  • JadeLovesGin
    Options
    Definitely a Werewolf!

1. Because they're alive
    2. They get to go outside
    3. They don't have to control themselves to not drink you dry!
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Werewolf

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night
    may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright - the old gypsy lady, the Wolf Man 1941
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Vampire as long as I don't have to sparkle or have a soul.

I think I'd look good in a swishy long coat and I don't care about going out during the day, but I'd be able to go out anyway as I live in the UK, and we only get sunshine for about 6 days a year!!

Also I could eat as much as I want and stay slim!!!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Lets get this straight, I DO NOT like Twilight, I haven't read the books, I have only seen 1 movie and that was enough for me....haha Oh and Vampires don't sparkle in the sun...they burn :huh:

That said, I want to be a vampire. It fits my personality.
    Werewolves are too hairy. Just like any girl, I have to shave my legs all the time so I can wear shorts, tanks and skirts. That would take too long if I turned before a social event of the gym.
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Vampire. Live forever. Always young. Always fit. Always rich. Why waste time sleeping? What could possibly be better than that?