Going to Fridays for dinner...suggestions?

Options
MrsTomy
MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
I'm meeting a friend for dinner at Fridays, anyone know of a healthy option to get there that still tastes good?

Replies

• Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    jack daniels chicken has 480 calories for 2 chicken breasts!! so you could eat one, and still have plenty of calories for a yummy side!!
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Friday's always bust my goals. I would say baked chicken and veggies.....My husband had the Jack Daniels steak and he liked it. Do a search in the database for TGIFridays and figure which ones are calorie heavy.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Maybe you can 'carve out' something from Fridays by looking at this site:

http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-calories/food/tgi-fridays

It looks like it has the nutritional info you would want.

Enjoy- It's Friday!!!
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    get a box right when you get your meal and split it in half... then you get to have some tommorow and you save your calories.
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    i like the 'Dragonfire chicken'. its advertised as a low-fat option and is eastimated to be around 400 calories. its a grilled chicken breast with a sweet and spicy-ish sauce that comes with great rice and steamed broccoli.
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Dragonfire Chicken and Shrimp Key West are the two items on the menu that are supposed to be under 500 calories. The chicken is awesome. It has mandarin oranges and all kinds of yummy stuff on it. The shimp is just shrimp and broccoli, not exciting but not bad.
  • shalma
    shalma Posts: 80
    Options
    Dragonfire chicken or Key West Shrimp
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Well... my favorite thing there is definitely not the healthiest... I LOVE sizzling chicken and cheese! LOL

The flat iron steak isn't too terribly bad for you depending on what sides you order with it. A salad always works for a side! :)
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I think I'll go for the chicken - seems like it'll be the most satisfying option! Thanks everyone!