The New Girl :)

Options
Hey I am new to this whole weight loss thing and I would like to get together with other teenagers that want to lose weight! :tongue: I need to lose about 21 lbs and advice would be great! :smile:

Replies

• Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Hey, Good luck with your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! Welcome to the mfp family:flowerforyou:
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    double post!!!
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Hey I am new to this whole weight loss thing and I would like to get together with other teenagers that want to lose weight! :tongue: I need to lose about 21 lbs and advice would be great! :smile:
    I know you can do this !!! Just exercise and eat right and you will be at your goals in no time.If you need someone to talk to feel free anytime.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    You can do it..!!! You will be there in no time. :smile:
  • ColoradoGirl
    ColoradoGirl Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I know you can do it to! Learning new healthy habits now will go a long way later! So, with that said exercise, don't eat junk and stay focused!
  • MirandaK16
    Options
    Aw thank you guys! I know I can do this and I appreciate all of the advice and the welcomes! You guys are great :flowerforyou:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is an awesome place full of a lot of great information! I know you'll do well! :flowerforyou:
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! I love it here and I hope you do, too! My one piece of advice to new people is always to be really honest with your food logging. It will amaze you and you will learn so much about yourself from it! Good luck!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You can do this!
  • durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck :)
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options

Welcome MirandaK16 ! You are going to learn so much from the website about weigh loss and exercise. Good luck on your journey! Best success to you in losing 21 pounds...I know you Can do it!!

Btw, i have a daughter who is 3 years younger than you and she signed up to this website to lose 10 -15 pounds...i will tell he to send you a friends request and maybe you girls can help each other out..
  • vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hiiii!
    I'm a teenager too :)
    The best motivation is getting through the first couple of weeks. After I lost 10lbs in four weeks I was well up for the rest of the journey.
  • FitnessChefJime
    FitnessChefJime Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Welcome ... And Good Luck =)
  • ncole1
    ncole1 Posts: 21
    Options
    Heya I am also a new girl to this :) have been watching what i eat since xmas but since hitting a plateau I need some extra moral support!
    How do you add extra mini goals under your ticker???
    Thanks and nice to meet everyone :)
  • MirandaK16
    Options
    Thank you all again!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Though I am not a teenager, I am pretty close at 23! I have some experience in losing weight so feel free to add me if you like!
  • MirandaK16
    Options

Welcome MirandaK16 ! You are going to learn so much from the website about weigh loss and exercise. Good luck on your journey! Best success to you in losing 21 pounds...I know you Can do it!!

Btw, i have a daughter who is 3 years younger than you and she signed up to this website to lose 10 -15 pounds...i will tell he to send you a friends request and maybe you girls can help each other out..

Thank you and I would love to add her! The more teenagers the better and it will be more motivating to have some one closer to my age losing weight along side me. So just have her send me a reqest any time or i can add her just send me her name :happy:
  • arfletcher
    arfletcher Posts: 143
    Options
    I'm no longer a teenager - but I was a bigger teenager! Go ahead and add me as a friend if you want! And welcome to MFP!!