5'2 female with 40lbs to lose

Options
Hi all! I'm trying to get on track I'm currently 161 lbs and 5'2. It's been a struggle to stay motivated. If anyone has any tips or would like to add me feel free. I am currently trying to lose the first 20 lbs by May 15th? is that realistic? and then the final 20 lbs by August 17th. It would be nice to find a fitness buddy. :smile:

Replies

• rachellefitz
    Options
    May 15th is possible, Aim for a 2lb a week loss and if you don't reach it one week or another it won't hurt your goal. If you want someone to help support you towards this feel free to add me :)
  • gshields89
    gshields89 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I think that is a realistic goal. Feel free to add me, I am looking to lose about 60lbs
  • blkjazzydiva
    Options
    All goals are realistic if you are willing to put in the necessary work to achieve them. I'm 172 pounds and 5'4, I to am trying to lose 30-40 pounds by the summer late May early June. I started my diet yesterday and I feel pretty good. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Pkeenan1229
    Pkeenan1229 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Definitely realistic! I'm aiming to lose a similiar amount if you want to add me :)
  • Rose_bee
    Rose_bee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'2" and looking to lose 30 pounds. I'm small/medium framed, so my goal weight is 120 lbs.

I just started a week ago, so I still have a long way to go.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Options
    Hi! I am 5"4 inches tall and weigh 186 pounds

my goal is to be a size medium on top
    and a size 10/12 on my bottom

in 12 weeks.

i need to lose about 40 something pounds too
  • weemes01
    weemes01 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5 foot 2 and I'd like to loose 40 pounds too! I'm looking for some friends I can support and share encouragement with :-)
  • imas14
    imas14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I'm getting married this November and I'm planning on losing 40lbs to get down to around 130lbs by then. I saw you all had similar goals, so I wanted to see how everyone was doing. Also please few free to add me, I'd love to have some more fitness pals to hold me accountable. :)
  • gampsm824
    gampsm824 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi!:smile:
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Funny this thread was bumped. It's old, but her goal date is tomorrow.