CHOICE, CHANCE, or your life will never CHANGE!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• tlsupak
    tlsupak Posts: 14
    Options
    I am overwhelmed by so many people who give up so quickly!!!
  • michelleokelly5
    michelleokelly5 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are so incredibly beautiful! I am very sorry for the loss of your mother. But I am so impressed at how you took on a motherly role to your younger siblings. You are truly an inspiration to us all :-)
  • Maridar
    Maridar Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    you look gorgeous, great job!!!:) people give up because they want results tomorrow am, like me:) but I know now it is a hard long work... if I want to be in a shape I want to be.
  • tlsupak
    Options
    thanks sometimes you know when things need to be done....yes it is lots of hard work and dedication
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Congrats on changing your life. That's the hardest part of this whole trip.
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing an inspiring story!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    You. Are. Awesome.

Thanks.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • tlsupak
    Options
    THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE COMPLIMENTED ON MY SUCCESS...JUST REMEMBER IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING OUT OR AT THE LAST LEG OF WHAT YOU WANT TO DO THAT IT IS A LIFE CHANGE AND YOUR MIND WILL QUIT 100 TIMES BEFORE YOUR BODY EVER WILL!!!:wink:
  • tlsupak
    Options
    yes it is the hardest part....but so worth it...
  • sophillyness
    sophillyness Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post, thanks for sharing your story.

You have done great and look amazing!
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    Great post! Congratulations and thank you for inspiring me!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Terrific! Thank you so much for sharing! You will make a beautiful bride!
  • agtapia09
    agtapia09 Posts: 94
    Options
    Wow! Wonderful read!! You are such a strong and determined woman!! :heart: Congrats on your upcoming marriage, you will look stunning because you alread do!! :flowerforyou:
  • tlsupak
    Options
    Thanks to you all....It is a daily goal....Although as of now i am also a zcertified zumba instructor and teach that 2-4 times a week :)
  • tlsupak
    Options
    so with a total lifestyle change and move about a year ago, I totally lost my routine and drive to keep going....I hit a remission and gained approx 30 pounds putting me at 162.....as of monday i have restarted my journey and I am down to 158. Clean eating and excersize is key...
    Here we go i have a wedding in August and time is flying by.... I must reach my goal...Failure is not an option !!!!!
  • lolosensan
    lolosensan Posts: 251
    Options
    YOU are so inspiring. Your fiancé is very lucky!
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am 5 feet too and I'm about 5 lbs less than your starting weight and I've lost 49 lbs already. It is great to see how AMAZING you look but what's even better is your attitude towards life and how you kept things in perspective. Congrats to you and ENJOY your wedding. A little advice that was given to me before my wedding: Stop and take a moment during your day and look around at all the people there celebrating you and your spouse. Cherish that moment forever. It will seem so surreal but what an amazing moment it will be.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!