Need all the help I can get

I'm 22, I work at Subway.. most people think it should be easy to drop weight working there, right? Negative. Those cookies are my weakness and I need help. I'm trying to tone up and drop a little weight before summer. Feel free to add me. I need motivation and I'll help you out as well. I have troubles finding "healthy" foods that actually fill me and actually are healthy. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. :)

Feel free to add me

Replies

• Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    I worked at subway during the pregnancy of my youngest child. I did the night shift so I would take home the left over meatballs to my older children. Subway is my youngest' favorite place to eat I guess she was programmed in the womb.
    Good luck with your journey:flowerforyou:
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Subway cookies are yummy! YOU can lose weight!! :) I would love to give you support. :smile:
  • Hi,

when I'm craving sweets, I usually go for the Fiber One brownies; they taste like the real thing. I also like protein bars (Pure Protein) they have chocolate, peanut butter and chocolate chips (they taste like chocolate bars without all the guilt)

Feel free to add my as a friend and good luck on your journey/
  • I worked at subway during the pregnancy of my youngest child. I did the night shift so I would take home the left over meatballs to my older children. Subway is my youngest' favorite place to eat I guess she was programmed in the womb.
    Good luck with your journey:flowerforyou:

LOL, I could only eat power bars with my youngest (morning sickness) His favorite food as a toddler were yep, you guessed it Power bars. I'm talking the original grow in your mouth like liver power bars :)
  • LannaLifestyle
    LannaLifestyle Posts: 21 Member
    feel free to add me too :)
  • I work at Starbucks.. I completely understand. I've also worked for Subway once.. yeah. .those free cookies get you.. I added you. :)