Options

Replies

• HardRockCamaro
    Options
    Some sort of dry spicy rub.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    salsa! its super yummy and very low cal :)

i second this :)
  • Viveyp21
    Viveyp21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I use the Italian dressing seasoning not the dressing for fewer calories. If you don't overcook it it will stay moist
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    More chicken.
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Make your own taco seasoning! Chilli seasoning and some chilli flakes then when its done put on some salsa! Its my favorite chicken right now!
  • MS2TWEET
    Options
    Fresh garlic and basil. Yum
  • filthyfit12
    Options
    Salt-free Mrs Dash
    Bragg Liquid Aminos
    Mustard
    Salsa

^ Bodybuilder staples :)
  • ekaustin7
    ekaustin7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Mrs. Dash chipotle seasoning... if you like spicy that is. It is to die for!
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Depends on my mood. A Greek seasoning mix, Italian spice mix, rosemary and basil.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I like Emmeril Essence seasoning. Then just grill it.

There are also a few suaces I add sometimes, like Webers Tequila Lime, the Smokey Chipotle you get at Costco, and such.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Mah teeth!!!

Actually, I prefer Everglades seasoning on my chicken if it's BAKED. I don't care much for grilled chicken.
  • dmaloof2013
    dmaloof2013 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Dry rubs work best with the George Forman. I tend to look at my spice cabinet and literally put whatever looks good to me that day. I cook almost any type of meat on there. Also grilled sandwiches come out AWESOME!

One thing I find with the George Forman though is when you cook with a liquid marinade it tends to burn on it and then it's very difficult to clean. My method of cleaning has been to let it cool and then take a wet paper towel and close the lid and let it soak for a little while. That has been the easier. But before it cools, I take the little spatula and clean as much as I can off of it. But that's just what I have found. I still use bbq sauces and stuff, it just take longer to clean.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Herbs de Provence.
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Garlic Pepper
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Frank's Red Hot (0 cal per teaspoon :happy: ) or Bronco Bob's Roasted Raspberry Chipotle sauce (35 cal per tablespoon...all sugars :frown: )
  • MissionPossible20
    Options
    A small bit of olive oil and some 5 spice or 7 spice. Very few calories since most of the oil drips off but rubbing the spice into the chicken with the oil keeps it moist :) Tip: Slice the chicken in half length ways and it cooks faster. Pre-heat on 5 for 3 minutes then pop the chicken in and cook on 3 for 4 minutes.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Fresh pico de galo
  • jonesin_am
    jonesin_am Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I love BBQ sauce...so I use my husband's homemade BBQ most of the time. But I also like a little cajun spice or creole seasoning.
  • sccet
    sccet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I wrap it in bacon, then surround it with 80/20 ground beef, then top with cheese and mayo

This. Plus I toss it in crack
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Salsa or hummus.