Why do so many ppl think [controversial topic]? (NOT DEBATE)

Options

Replies

• ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I can't post anything about [controversial topic] without you interpreting it as breaking the rule about not debating (or without you interpreting it as fighting, rather than debating), and since I have no idea what I just said, I will just say good luck on your journey! You've go this!

Edited for spelling, because I know how high strung you get about that!

...and yet still misspelled..."You've GOT this!"

I'll play grammar police completely missing the point because I actually know nothing about [controversial topic] but do know how to spell, so at least I have that.

OMG!! You are so insensitive for pointing out my grammar error! I never realized people were so mean on here!

No, seriously, I completely missed that one, LOL!!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    It took me one too many reads to realize you were not asking about loving thine self. I would have gone on believing this is what you meant except you really don't seem the type to care what people think so I went back for the re-read. :blushing:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    It took me one too many reads to realize you were not asking about loving thine self. I would have gone on believing this is what you meant except you really don't seem the type to care what people think so I went back for the re-read. :blushing:

I really didn't have a specific topic in mind when I posted this, but for what it's worth, I posted this on my wall immediately after creating this thread:

"So many possibilities for where this will go. Oh, who am I kidding? It will go straight to *kitten*."

I'm not sure if I'm impressed or disappointed that it took this long for someone to make this connection.

:drinker:
  • FlaxMilk
    Options
    If it helps, it was my immediate thought. :flowerforyou: I thought you were just strike dodging.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I do this certain thing and I am healthier then those who do not do it. But I can't ever say anything because my health is subjective and thus not real. Only objective truths matter I guess.

In my subset of society talking at all is considered rude so you were rude to start this conversation but in all fairness I'm being rude by answering. Oh well. Guess we'll be rude together?

But if we're rude together, in my subset of society, that means we're engaged. But you're already married. This is a real problem.

Please tell your wife she's got a sister wife on the way...

oh my that escalated quickly.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I prefer the blue, suits you better.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    F.

Do not debate this final point.

U.

:drinker:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I just have alot of really BIG opinions that I like to state as facts.

Right now I'm just really focusing on LOVING myself.

And hating everybody else.
  • penrbrown
    Options

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.ca/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html
  • FlaxMilk
    Options

:brokenheart:
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options

Wonderful, you'll fit right in on the MFP forums!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    poop.

jNFqw.gif

please work, gif. please!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.ca/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

Penr wins the thread. Only person to post a link. Ask the rest of y'all are peddling bioscience
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

Penr wins the thread. Only person to post a link. Ask the rest of y'all are peddling bioscience

Look, we can sit here all day and let you post links which I'll refute with by repeating my same opinion over and over again, maybe sometimes even WITH WORDS CAPITALIZED. The simple fact remains that I'm right on this, and you're just wrong. The studies are a joke.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Is this where we post to get more Guys to add as friends?

Um, no. That's the hot or not thread.

HTH
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options

Look, we can sit here all day and let you post links which I'll refute with by repeating my same opinion over and over again, maybe sometimes even WITH WORDS CAPITALIZED. The simple fact remains that I'm right on this, and you're just wrong. The studies are a joke.

I'm just going to listen to whoever I think is hotter. I figure, get your advice from someone you want be like...

*runs off to creep all your profiles!*
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Stop bullying me!!!!
  • penrbrown
    Options

You two keep fighting please. I am objectifying you by enjoying your profiles pictures. in fact, I think if you post before and after pictures (preferably in very little clothing) this debate will be cleared right up.
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Why is everyone hating on thing A.....I swear everyone always attacks and shames me about my choice to do thing A and I cant take it anymore. So many rude mean people in this world

Lyke dis if u cry erytime
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

You two keep fighting please. I am objectifying you by enjoying your profiles pictures. in fact, I think if you post before and after pictures (preferably in very little clothing) this debate will be cleared right up.

Inserting generic pic up line followed by

:wink: