Replies

• weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    bump
  • bpayne78
    bpayne78 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I have a recipe program called MasterCook Deluxe Ver 9 that will give nutritional info on all recipes you enter. Now I do sometimes have to work with it because someone may word an ingredient one way but the program puts it another. With this recipe, I entered it into my program as follows (some things were changed in order to get the program to recognize it).....

2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, divided
    *1 package lemon gelatin powder (.3 ounce)*
    2/3 cup boiling water
    1 package reduced-fat cream cheese (8 ounces) cubed
    *1 cup cottage cheese, lowfat (8 ounces)*
    *2 cups whipped topping*

The items with stars are what needed to be changed for the program to have all of the ingredients and here's the nutritionals that I got for the above ingredients with number of servings being the same.....

Calories: 134
    Fat: 6 g
    Saturated Fat: 5 g
    Cholesterol: 3 mg
    Sodium: 175 mg
    Carbohydrate: 16 g
    Fiber: 0 g
    Protein: 5 g
    Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 Lean Meat (:huh: ), 1 Fat, 1 Other Carb

The above info is given based on what is in the database on my program. I have had the program a while so there may be new info out there and it doesn't have any name brand ingredients listed in it either. PLUS, different brands of the ingredients will have different stats as well (I plan on updating the program and adding the brands I use once I make it so that name brands are included)

It would probably be a good thing to use something online that's updated regularly so that name brands and a wider variety of ingredients are included. But this is a jumping ground.
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    i made this, but didnt like it. sorry......
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    bump! :)
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    mmmm sounds so good!