Will i continue to lose weight if....HELP PLEASE

Options
At the moment i'm 119lbs (just gained 3 randomly) and am looking to lose my last 4-5lbs. Im 5"4 20 year old female.
I do the 30 day shred 2 times a week then josies 30 second slim 3 times a week and walk about 30 minutes a day and work 2 days which is walking around.
I eat 1200 (will be upping to 1300 tomorow) 4 times a week then 500 calories 2 times a week then have one day of 2500-3000 calories.
Will i be able to lose my last few pounds with this?
In need of some advice since i gained 3lb randomly this week.

Replies

• now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I would suggest starting off with a week or two at maintance calories. That should help give your body a break from such low calorie intakes.

Than, drop your goal to lose 0.5lbs per week and eat based on that.

You may of gained 3lbs due to water weight, sodium, muscles holding onto water, monthly changes, etc etc.
  • EllieYuruker
    EllieYuruker Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I would suggest starting off with a week or two at maintance calories. That should help give your body a break from such low calorie intakes.

You may of gained 3lbs due to water weight, sodium, muscles holding onto water, monthly changes, etc etc.

So do i up to 1300 for 1-3 weeks then bring it back down to 1200?
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options

So do i up to 1300 for 1-3 weeks then bring it back down to 1200?

I doubt your maintance calories are only 1300. I would imagine they are much higher than that.

Set your goal to maintance. Eat those calories plus any you burn through exercise. DO this for a week or two. Than drop them down to lose 0.5lbs per week.
  • EllieYuruker
    Options
    I doubt your maintance calories are only 1300. I would imagine they are much higher than that.

Set your goal to maintance. Eat those calories plus any you burn through exercise. DO this for a week or two. Than drop them down to lose 0.5lbs per week.

Ohh okay i understand, thank you. x
  • EllieYuruker
    Options
    Bump