Motivated to lose 30

Options
Hello,

I am only on day 2 of MFP so be easy on me lol, I am looking to hopefully make my goal by the summer as I am sick of always covering up instead of rockin the bikini. I am a very busy mother of 3 that is looking for the cool friends to take the ride with me. Look forward to this journey to a new me :)

Replies

• autopilot_on
    Options
    Hi debrabrewer75, welcome to MFP. You can totally do this! I am fairly new to the site (September of 2012) and I have about 25 pounds to go. I would love to help motivate and support you on your journey. Add me if you'd like, we'll help each other.
  • rachellefitz
    Options
    I've only been here for a little over a week and I love the support and encouragement I'm receiving! I'd be happy to help motivate you towards your goal! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • mrsm9
    mrsm9 Posts: 1
    Options
    Heya, I have only been on here a few days to. And this is my first post! Im aiming to loose about 30 - 40 pounds by the summer too! I have a little girl who is 2. And at the moment a nightmare! It is just to easy to get home and order a takeaway after a hard night and long day! This is the first time I have felt positive about loosing weight, here we go binkini babes by the summer? :-)
  • Fitnesswanted
    Fitnesswanted Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've been struggling with eating for about two years now. My diet was terrible before...toast and more toast and that was it! I'm here as I want to rock my bikini too! Day three and doing well but I always fall off the wagon...any hints and tips welcome!

Good luck!!!