OMGirl Scout Cookies!

Options
Tis the season! For frickin' Girl Scout Cookies. There are order forms all over the place at work. I can eat a box of Samoas in one sitting. So I'm not buying the evil things this year! What is your favorite Girl Scout Cookie?

266c46e7-92b4-4f07-8dfc-10b4ea450b5d_zps683e367f.jpg

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I like Dosidos best. I just donate money to the girls and tell them to keep the cookies.
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Tis the season! For frickin' Girl Scout Cookies. There are order forms all over the place at work. I can eat a box of Samoas in one sitting. So I'm not buying the evil things this year! What is your favorite Girl Scout Cookie?

266c46e7-92b4-4f07-8dfc-10b4ea450b5d_zps683e367f.jpg
    somoas! mmmm........
    *I bet I just gained 3 lbs licking my monitor*
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My daughter IS IN girl scouts and I decided not to buy any this year too! It stinks - selling them to people but knowing I won't be eating them :cry: Anyway....favorite cookie is definitely Thin Mints. I can eat them by the box.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I was on the hunt. They finally showed up in front of the grocery store. Bought a few boxes of each flavor.

I like the trefoils, dosidos, and tagalongs best.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Thin Mints.

Everything else just sucks.
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Thin Mints.... frozen with ice cream.......

I did a 5k a couple of weeks ago that benefitted the Girl Scouts of my community. With your entry you got a box of cookies...... I "forgot" them in my mom's car. If I hadnt, I would have eaten the whole box...... and I think that would have been my calorie limit for 2 days.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    Thin Mints.

yeah, I'm going to have to disagree with you there...
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    Another GREAT way to support the girlscouts and avoid extra inches on our waist is to purchase them for the troops. :smile: This is what I have done the past 2 years. Ask your Girls Scout for details.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Thin Mints.

yeah, I'm going to have to disagree with you there...

Your opinion doesn't count.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Another GREAT way to support the girlscouts and avoid extra inches on our waist is to purchase them for the troops. :smile: This is what I have done the past 2 years. Ask your Girls Scout for details.

THAT is cool! I'm going to ask!
  • eecarey1
    Options
    Samoas are my faves, I've managed to walk in the opposite direction when I see the Girl Scouts out selling in front of businesses. Sorry girls, if I don't have them in my house I won't eat them.
  • lildee55
    lildee55 Posts: 28 Member
    Options

Great idea!
  • chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Girls Scout Cookies don't fit into my macros........ BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAAAAAAAHHHH
    Get over yourselves

Girl Scout cookies trump macros

I'm pretty sure we were created with an extra stomach labeled specifically for "Girl Scout Cookies".
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Thin Mints. Hidden at the back of the freezer wrapped in heavy foil and marked BEETS until an unbearably hot day in August, when they are dug out, liberated, and eaten with a huge glass of ice-cold milk.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    As a Brit can someone explain this to me. Do they make them themselves from the same recipes. I presume they sell them for funds or is it for charity.
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Girls Scout Cookies don't fit into my macros........ BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAAAAAAAHHHH
    Get over yourselves

Girl Scout cookies trump macros

I'm pretty sure we were created with an extra stomach labeled specifically for "Girl Scout Cookies".

I like this and I think it is true! Have been a lover of the cookies ever since I was a little girl and selling them! I can't pass them up...it goes to a good cause is what I always say...lol
  • OMGSugarOHNOS
    OMGSugarOHNOS Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I've been snacking on these at night quite frequently as of late. A mix between Tagalongs, Lemonades, Thanks-a-lot and of course frozen Thin Mints. They're actually relatively low in sugar or I'll just keep telling myself that :-)
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea, but you're still a fun stealer. ;)
  • NicoleR1980
    NicoleR1980 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thin Mints could eat a whole box in one sitting! Not buying a single box!
  • gingerygal
    gingerygal Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter Patties! So great!