2yr Anniversary" SexyCook Moment In a Lifestyle" (Pic Heavy)

Options
Hi All, I wanted to share my 730 days of logging, commitment, and journey with you....I started my journey intially end of 2010 4yrs after the death of my mom, tons of emotional eating, and a not so happy relationship. I have always been comfortable in my skin no matter the size..but something in me wanted to change.. I was weighing in at 207 pounds when I started MFP and my co-worker said that it was a good tracking tool, little did I know it would become my favorite place full of friends and what I call family now.

I am currently 5'4 /size 8-10 give or take. Weighing 143-146 depending on the day. I am not a fan of the scale and often do No Scale Challenges... I still have about 10 or so pds to go but regardless I feel great with my accomplishment...Happy to be healthier. I never imagine that I would get excited to talk to others about eating healthier and exercise. I have accomplished, my first 5k here, Met at least 30 of my pals, many have become my real life friends, and earned my Certification to Teach Group Power where I am instucting at my Gym, and encourage on my Youtube Channel .. The next step is to become a Personal Trainer get my Certification hopes of opening up my own fitness facility one day. I have always like to workout but now I LOVE IT...

I would be telling a lie if I said that it was easy and I never had bad days and loss consistently... NO....I gained some of my weight up to 12 pds during a brief 30plus days off the site....When I came back I realize that this journey is all about me and I will continue to inspire and get inspired from those I call true pals.. From that point on there has been no limits... Currently I am totally addicted to lifting weights and currently doing the Jamie Eason 12wLiveFit which I love. Initially starting this journey I was the Cardio Queen(which nothing is wrong) but eventually I wanted to sculpt and tone my body. The key is finding what works for you and keep trying things to you find it. Each day is a different day and continue to push yourself outside your comfort zone. You can have the health and body you want. Hope to inspire someone... Many Many thanks to the wonderful pals I have here... I truely LOVE my fit family here...

Thanks for taking time out to read and view my journey....

Workouts:
All Jillian Michael workouts....Fav-6w/6p and JMBR
Tabata
Weighted Vest and Hills
Jamie Eason 12wLiveFit
Insanity
P90x
Taebo Abs
Various Youtube Workout
Spinning and Arc Trainer LOVE...

Here is my journey first yr on MFP....365days

392-1-1.jpg

This is my continued journey until today....

Tried Insanity only last 1 month..wasn't the program for me but I gave it a try

PicsArt_1346001328067.jpg

Birthday and realized I had picked back up along with personal issues....

Myrecentpictures041_zps4d3b34da.jpg

Finding my way again....I can do this...

IMG_20121108_081713.jpg

Decided to do a Cardio blast leading up to the new yr...

IMG_20121231_075807_zpsf8e8e414.jpg

OH Yeah it is working...now time try out that Jamie Eason

IMG_20130203_111434_zpsa765810b.jpg

She made me feel strong again...

IMG_20130111_080435_zpsc7531b48.jpg

I'm still in it to WIN.... and YOU CAN TO...

IMG_20130226_051633_zps29af4f8f.jpg

TODAY THIS IS WHAT 2YRS of not giving up looks like....

20130226_145203_zpsaa0725df.jpg

Replies

• krisike
    krisike Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :) I'M SUPER DUPER PROUD OF YOU AND YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS....YOU HAVE TRULY INSPIRED ME ALONG THIS JOURNEY..THANKS FOR SHARING WITH ME LOVE!!!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    YAYAYAY! Looking and feeling great!! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow!!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 2 year anniversary and transformation!!:flowerforyou:
  • NJFoxy
    NJFoxy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Steph....

You are a true inspiration! I love your story and your determination. You have made MFP so much fun and you are a great motivator. Love, LOVE, LOVE your style and smile. Thanks girl for the story and for the extra motivation that we all need from time to time to not give up on our fitness goals!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 730th!!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone I am super excited...
  • DJ_FitLife
    DJ_FitLife Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Steph,
    Congrats Lady!!! You are doin it...so proud of you!! Continue to inspire us all!!
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    My pal, friend, sister and supporter!!!! I'm so damn proud of you and inspired by you!! Your spirit alone will take you places you can't even imagine!! It's next level time!!! Love ya girl!!! Keep shining bright!!
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    inspirational! congrats on such amazing results, you look absolutly incredible and should be so proud! beautiful:) x
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    What a great progress report! You look great babes
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Steph you are truly an amazing and blessed person. I am proud of you. You encourage me everyday to keep going and don't give up. You look super sexy sis. Keep being you. I thank God for our friendship, you ROCK!
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • Tsmartin07
    Options
    Speechless!...Your just amazing..the end! look at those abs :) Awesome work!
  • renitawalker9
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • mitsukai424
    mitsukai424 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yay you!! And, THANK YOU for taking so many pictures to chart your progress. They were impressive to look through. :flowerforyou:
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Steph, as I type this with tears in my eyes I need you to know how inspiring this post is. You are proof that hard work and dedication can get you to your goal. Sis, you look beautiful from head to know. I hope to have a similar success story soon. You inspire me and give me the push I need on days when I just want to do nothing. Girl simply put, you are amazing. Congrats on all of your success. I know the best is yet to come.
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    My dear, friend!! You are such an awesome person and your dedication is simply out of this world!!!! You are such an inspiration to me and so many others!! You put in the work and walk the walk!! YOU are simply the BEST!!! All I can say is WOW!!! Much love to you, my awesome, motivating and amazing friend!! I am very proud of you. :flowerforyou:
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    I'm on my last phase of Jamie Eason. I have 2 1/2 weeks left of it. Last phase will kick your butt, but I LOVE IT>

Keep it up!!
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    Great job sticking with the program... you look fabulous! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!