Closet shopping!

Options
concordancia
concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
My "fat jeans" are getting baggy, so I went through my old clothes. I am curled up on the couch in a pair of old jeans!

For some reason, the other pair of jeans this size is tall: I am 5'4! I guess I will be wearing baggy jeans with belts for awhile.

Replies

• catbyrd
    catbyrd Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Closet shopping is so much fun!! It's like getting a whole new wardrobe without the expense:smile:smile:

Congratulations!!!
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I did this a few weeks ago through old clothes bins :-) Great feeling!
  • lives21
    lives21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yup, just did the same thing this past week. But the jeans I found stretch out so quickly that I need a belt by the end of the day. Never thought I'd be annoyed that I bought jeans with a lot of stretch haha.
  • lessofkimberly
    lessofkimberly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have donated everything that no longer fits. My closet was virtually empty. I have been shopping at thrift stores. Until I am down to my goal weight, I refuse to spend more money. And this is the first time that I have tossed EVERYTHING from size 24 to size 16. I am in 14s now, but am eyeing up 12's or 10's. Have fun.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    I can't wait till this day!!
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I started this a couple of weeks ago! It is a great feeling when the hubs asks if I went shopping for new clothes, and I answer that what was old is new again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!