hello again

Options
I have not on this site for some time as real life got in the way.I am a 47 yr old mum of 3 preteen boys,married 26 yrs to a great man.I feel like an imposter here as I do not have a huge amount of weight to lose maybe 3-5 kg more.I have recently joined a weekly fitness programme run by a personal trainer.It is on wednesday evenings( weighing in tonight) and includes a 45 minute TABATA session with exercises to do at home and the trainer recommended tracking food so here I am!I live in the outskirts of Sydney Australia with the hubby & 3 boisterous boys and find it hard to work in pounds as we use kgs.I just have to think that my boys were around 7 pounds at birth( or 3 kg and a bit).I have just been browsing the forum and tracking food etc.

Replies

• vkw1
    vkw1 Posts: 88
    Options
    I will reply to myself this because this forum seems to be more cliquey(sp) than the parenting one I frequent
  • anaquay
    anaquay Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I haven't found this forum to be cliquey at all but then again, I've been a member for less than 24 hours. I have made new friends already though :smile:

You shouldn't feel like an imposter just because you've only got a bit of weight to shift, whether 3 kg or 35 kg - it still has to be lost. I would love a personal trainer but, sadly, I just don't have the money. I do have a 10 year old boy though, so will be out cycling with him as soon as the British weather improves.
  • vkw1
    vkw1 Posts: 88
    Options
    To clarify, I do not have a personal trainer to myself lol, it's in a group setting but the instructor is a personal trainer.I have to admit I have been a bit lazy with the exercise, as like you I am waiting for better weather.I am in Australia and cant wait for the stinking hot days to go away and to have the cooler autumn weather soon.I am not looking forward to tonight's class in the heat and humidity
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Hi vkw1. I'm about to turn 47 and Aussie, feel free to add me if you like.
  • HungryKoala
    Options
    Hey there!!!