Weight Loss Stalled, Motivation Stalled

Options
I started MFP last June and slowly lost 22 lbs. It took me 6 months to lose this. Over the Christmas holidays I gained 2 lbs and quickly lost them again. So, since the first week in January I have not lost any weight; nor have I gained any. I have not changed my eating habits but have not been tracking my food or macros as often as I should. I am struggling with exercise and really have no motivation. I don't want to give up, but if I could jump start this and start losing again, maybe the motivation will come back :( June will be here before I know it, and I really hoped to have lost more than 22lbs in a year. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Replies

• CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Can you share your dairy so we can try to offer advice? We can't see how many calories you are eating or what your weight is at now?

You've done an excellent job so far! Nice job with sticking at it!! Maybe you aren't eating enough. Workouts should be fun and you should have enough energy to "happily" get through them. Maybe your eating too light on the calories.
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    You should add friends that can help you out , look at what they are doing right, eating , exercising style , you can add me I am on every day
  • Rita_1967
    Options
    I am currently 202lbs and eating 1600 cals per day. I haven't filled out my diary recently, but I will open it. :smile: