New and in need of support

Options
Hi everyone. I am newly starting MFP today and would like to have support and to support others, Add Me. I have recently tried the dash diet and lost a few pounds and inches within the first week. But I have trouble when it comes to staying on track. My sweet tooth and hunger sometimes gets the best of me. Hope this site helps me out. Best wishes to everyone on your weight loss journey:happy:

Replies

• Poetic_Photography
    Options
    Hello & Welcome to MFP! There are many supportive people here and there's much knowledge to be gained... you're in the right place! :smile:
  • GleeDee00
    Options
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome aboard! Just make sure that you know you're in this for a lifestyle and not a "diet" (it's like a swear word around here) and you'll be fine! I wish you luck!
  • taztwin002
    Options
    hello. you can add me for support. im new to this site to and want to met some new people that have the same goals as i do.
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I will send you a request! Anyone else is welcome as well.
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Welcome .. Lots of support can be found on here. But there are also alot of seat warmer. So pick you friends wisely!! You want dedicated, motivational and supportive friends to be there when you need them the most!!! :) Good luck on your journey!!!
  • Hi Im faily new and have had some success. Today I took the day off from excercising, mostly walking, to pamper myself. I love this site it helps me alot. I am on the sensa plan but use this sitte for support and calorie and exercise counting. Bridgette
  • GleeDee00
    GleeDee00 Posts: 18
    Options
    Yes, this site has been great for me as well with keeping up with calories.
  • GleeDee00
    GleeDee00 Posts: 18
    Options
    : )