Video - Undereating, Macros, Flexible Dieting

Options
I felt this video would be relevant to provide some sort of comfort to many members on this site based upon the posts I've seen as of late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93O9rofOkGk - Andrea Valdez, natural fitness competitor of Team 3DMJ discusses undereating, diet changes in relatable terms.

I've noticed that many people on here have been afraid of overeating, eating above 1200 calories etc. I found I connected quite well with many of the topics she covers. For instance, i used to be guilty of switching diets consistently, switching workouts, and never really giving it time to determine results due to fear of gaining weight too rapidly, or losing too quickly during my cut. Now, that I'm more seasoned, I make more more appropriate changes to my diet in small amounts which i've found to be much more beneficial. Overall, there seem's to be many good takeaway's that might help provide a little more confidence for some of you out there doubting your progress, or lack thereof.

Just thought i would share. Ignore if you do not find it interesting....

Replies

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Also, i just realized this could probably go under a different category instead of the "Nutrition" section.... I am a moron :)