Newbie here with some questions

Options
Hello. I've been on MFP for a little over a month now but I've never posted or anything like that. I was wondering if I could get some advice from anyone who knows more about meals each day and the number of calories you're supposed to be eating.

Just to give a little info on myself, I am 19 years old, about 5'4-5'5. I didn't actually weigh myself when I started because I was too afraid to know the number. I guessed I was about 300 though. I feel like I've lost weight since starting this, maybe between 1-7 pounds, not much though. I work out everyday. I walk between 60-90 minutes at a time around my neighborhood and then do an extra 20-30 minutes of weights and jogging in my house, plus I have a job (between 4-5 days a week anywhere from 5-8 hours depending on the schedule) where I'm on my feet all day (I work in a deli). If I don't work then I just do my usual workout. On average in my workout I burn between 700-1200 calories plus maybe 300-500 more at work. My MFP calorie goal is 2110, but I'm always usually way under. I only eat when I am hungry, so I don't really know what to do. Do I stop working out as much? Or do i force myself to eat more? My diary is also open if anyone wanted to look.

I think I am eating much healthier than I was before. I have completely cut out soda and candy and lots of other junk, but sometimes I'm still worried about what I'm eating because I don't like vegetables, tried them but just don't like them. The only fruit I like is bananas. So I'm just unsure if I'm even doing anything right here.

Thanks for reading and in advance for any advice!