107 lbs Down LOTS of pics

Options

Replies

• bluefrog_2001
    bluefrog_2001 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    i know this may sound really silly but im glad to see you still have boobs!!! I have big boobs now and as much as they can be a pain in the *kitten* i actually like them! i was worried that by losing weight i may lose my boobs too! Im currently a G cup and im sure with wieght loss they will decrease somewhat but i dont want to end up with none!

I feel ya !

I hear you sister! I am currently a DD, was a D before I had kids and was told "they will shrink" if you breastfeed. Someone lied!

Amazing progress and love those sexy, flirty dresses you have on! I can't wait to go try on some cute clothes when I drop more of this weight!
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: Amazing!!! :love: :love:
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    So beautiful! You AND your story! Congratulations!
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Hi. I see you are also from Milwaukee. Amazing results! You are so beautiful. Congratulations!!!
  • strawberrylola
    strawberrylola Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    wow wow wow!!!
  • katattak73
    Options
    WOW Amazing!! You look soo beautiful ..Congrats!
  • GettingAngBack
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations!! I look forward to the day I, too, can post updated pics and a success story!
  • pattydo
    pattydo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Fabulous....you should be proud.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    wow amazing job!!! I love love the nude colored dress, they all look so great on you!
  • Shook765
    Shook765 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    GORGEOUS! Great job!
  • tweety612013
    Options
    WOW, very inspiring. You look just wonderful. Great job. How long did it take you?
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    Good job!
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    So glad you're on my FL! You're such an inspiration!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...>Great job
  • rde8jr
    rde8jr Posts: 34
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration to all of us. God Bless you!
  • iwantdesperately
    iwantdesperately Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on you weight loss.You are so beautiful. So inspirational. You were beautiful before also!!!
  • XAVTAY2
    Options
    WOW congratulations on your weightloss! You have done awesome and you look great
  • amsthegreat
    amsthegreat Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Id be happy to be a D cup if the rest of me got smaller too! Might make bra shopping alot cheaper and easier!

It is soooooo much cheaper... not really easier though.
  • trina1704
    trina1704 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i know this may sound really silly but im glad to see you still have boobs!!! I have big boobs now and as much as they can be a pain in the *kitten* i actually like them! i was worried that by losing weight i may lose my boobs too! Im currently a G cup and im sure with wieght loss they will decrease somewhat but i dont want to end up with none!

according to her profile shes at 29% body fat.
    that's why she still has boobs.

it's not rocket science. Boobs are fat. Lose enough fat, you'll have no boobs.

Well has to be more to it than that! ive seen overweight people that are still quite flat chested so if what your saying is true then all fat people should have massive breasts! And its not very nice to point out her body fat pecentage! Talk about bringing a person down!
  • 71lulu
    71lulu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing transformation!! You look great and are an inspiration!! Please add me as a friend :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!