Really Discouraged

goldsguy
goldsguy Posts: 58
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I've been tracking food and exercise and would say 80% of the time I'm under my calorie intake. I have a physical job and i workout, more cardio than weights, and I still don't lose weight. If i lose 2 lbs I gain it back the next day. I feel good, strong and energy levels are good, but I just can't shed the pounds. I haven't given up, but it's getting harder not to

Replies

• How long have you been on this plateau? Have you tried changing your calorie intake or workout, or have you kept to the same program? My body plateaus if I don't change up my workout every once in a while.
  • melville88
    melville88 Posts: 137
    also don't weigh yourself daily- you're bound to fluctuate on a day to day basis- try weighing yourself weekly/fortnightly to properly see the results (make sure when you weigh yourself you do it at the same time of day each week after the same amount of food, similar clothes etc). But as long as you know you're being healthy and working out, then even if you're not losing weight physically, your hard work will be having a positive effect on your body so don't give up! xxx
  • shariguymon
    shariguymon Posts: 245 Member
    Read the posts with the red tacks in this section, they will give you a lot of needed help in regards to the way your body hangs on to weight. The ones that say to read again and again........ Red pin marks them....... definitely worth your time.... may want to print them out for continual ready reference. There is always help here!
  • goldsguy
    goldsguy Posts: 58
    I've varied my workouts (Total Gym, P90x, Golds Gym) and i weigh in every 2 weeks. Been stuck for 4 months now
This discussion has been closed.