My transformation, 2006 until 2012

Options
13»

Replies

• wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hard to believe you were hiding all that beefcake back in geeky-cute boy there! Amazing transformation! Please be kind to us MFP folks when you take over the world! :)
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    As always, your transformation inspires. Motivation, dedication and some serious hard work went in to that body! **applause**

And, uh......those are not pants. ;)
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    As always, your transformation inspires. Motivation, dedication and some serious hard work went in to that body! **applause**

And, uh......those are not pants. ;)

Correction:

Posing trunks!
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Well done. Is your transformation complete? Or do you still have more goals in mind?

I'm taking this year out to coach my other half Yo Lazarov (coached her into the shape below) and then in 2014 I should be competing again. Plans are to continue growing....

yo170213v2.jpg

Holy crap! You two are gorgeous! How about you coach me so I don't have to post threads like this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/906288-clean-bulking-thoughts-experiences

LOL
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    Your transformation is just incredible and very motivating! Great job!!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Well done. Is your transformation complete? Or do you still have more goals in mind?

I'm taking this year out to coach my other half Yo Lazarov (coached her into the shape below) and then in 2014 I should be competing again. Plans are to continue growing....

yo170213v2.jpg

Holy crap! You two are gorgeous! How about you coach me so I don't have to post threads like this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/906288-clean-bulking-thoughts-experiences

LOL

Drop me a message and I'll drop you across Yo's training regime and diet etc!
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    coach me? :D:D so inspiring
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options

yo170213v2.jpg

LOL

Drop me a message and I'll drop you across Yo's training regime and diet etc!

oh awkward im not the only one with this idea hahaha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!