7 whole days!!

Options
I was out of town with my mom for 7 whole days and we ate out ALOT. I tried to make good choices and I was pleased to find out when I got home that I didnt gain 1 pound!! Although I didnt lose any either but Im gonna put this one in the Win column!! Yay me!!:drinker:

:heart: Krystal

Replies

• mydogmesa2
    mydogmesa2 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I was out of town with my mom for 7 whole days and we ate out ALOT. I tried to make good choices and I was pleased to find out when I got home that I didnt gain 1 pound!! Although I didnt lose any either but Im gonna put this one in the Win column!! Yay me!!:drinker:

• astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am going to see my mom today, for only 2 days, I am dreading the food issue. I plan to eat but not too much either.
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    just remember to chew your food 20 times. :laugh:

Eat, but don't over eat. I find when I do that I don't gain or loose.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    you bet Yay YOU! Definitely a win column mark up. Congratulations!

This means there's hope for the rest of us too. Bob
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options

Nice Krystal. Congrats! It really is a huge accomplishment when you can be away from your comfort zone for a whole week and still stick to the plan! That means you not only have the will power, but the knowledge to do it on your own! Woo Hoo!!!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Great job Krystal:drinker:
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Options
    Awesome!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: