Holy clavicles batman!

Options
nrepley
nrepley Posts: 30 Member
I have collar bones! :) Woo hoo!

Replies

• SquidInTraining
    Options
    Congrats!! My cheekbones recently emerged... I'm still waiting for that 'line' on my hip to show up sooner or later -- probably later, as that's typically the last place I lose weight.. :grumble:
  • durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    In either case...bring on the pics. Congrats to both of you :)
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I remember that feeling. My collar bones and my cheek bones showed up at the same time. That's when the weight loss really hit home for me. I'm sure my husband thought I was nuts when I kept talking about it.
  • Kmill217
    Kmill217 Posts: 204
    Options
    the hip bones...and the deltoids were my favorites! also...there is a tiny muscle....that sits just inferior to your scapula.....yeah .....thats whats up!
  • SquidInTraining
    Options
    the hip bones...and the deltoids were my favorites! also...there is a tiny muscle....that sits just inferior to your scapula.....yeah .....thats whats up!

I want those hip bones, dang it!!!
  • jbest73
    jbest73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hip bones? Clavicles? What are those? I cannot wait to see mine. Congrats.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    ahhhhhhhhh memories...............brings me back to the time I found my hip bones........did you know we have bones in our hips?? I did not for many a year...........
  • SquidInTraining
    Options
    There really IS something under all that pudge?? I thought that was just a legend...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!