Hey ya'll

Options
I am brand new. I have decided that i'm finally ready to lose the rest of my baby fat. A quick history of my wt loss. Three years ago i weighed like 301pds. HItting that 300 marks was probably the worse day in my life, never did i dream that i would be one of those fat girls. But guess what in between work, my school, the kids school and all that goes with having 2 very active kids the pounds creeped and kinda of snuck up on me. :sad: Well i decided that it was time to do something about it and i did, i started watching what i eat, i refuse to use the word diet because its not a diet. I started walking and trying to be more aware of my body in general. I started losing weight made it down to 210pds and my hubby began to notice and guess what., I ended up pregant again. :noway: So now a yr later i actually only have 6pds of pregancy weight still on, so i did good, but now its time to finish. I have 70pds to go and i forgot how hard it is to have a baby. Its so easy just to lay down and go to sleep when he does.
Anyway i just wanted to say hi to everybody and get to know some people on here. I lood forward to hearing from everybody
Have a great workout and a good food day

Replies

• nurseredtx
    Options
    I am brand new. I have decided that i'm finally ready to lose the rest of my baby fat. A quick history of my wt loss. Three years ago i weighed like 301pds. HItting that 300 marks was probably the worse day in my life, never did i dream that i would be one of those fat girls. But guess what in between work, my school, the kids school and all that goes with having 2 very active kids the pounds creeped and kinda of snuck up on me. :sad: Well i decided that it was time to do something about it and i did, i started watching what i eat, i refuse to use the word diet because its not a diet. I started walking and trying to be more aware of my body in general. I started losing weight made it down to 210pds and my hubby began to notice and guess what., I ended up pregant again. :noway: So now a yr later i actually only have 6pds of pregancy weight still on, so i did good, but now its time to finish. I have 70pds to go and i forgot how hard it is to have a baby. Its so easy just to lay down and go to sleep when he does.
    Anyway i just wanted to say hi to everybody and get to know some people on here. I lood forward to hearing from everybody
    Have a great workout and a good food day
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome... plenty of support here :flowerforyou:
  • DianneLynn
    DianneLynn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hiya and Welcome NurseRedTx....you are soooo right....its not a "diet" ...it's a "lifestyle" !

Good Luck ! You are on your way!!!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    This site is amazing and thanks for making me laugh!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    good luck. im tryin' to lose my baby fat too :laugh:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I still got some baby weight to go too!! Good luck!!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you:flowerforyou: