who is in your Profile pic?

Options

Replies

• TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Me, My wife, son, and daughter. I figure everyone could figure out from my profile (male, 41) that I'm the fat guy on fat guy on the end.
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    I got Thomas Jane from The Punisher (the second attempt at doing The Punisher). By far, he was the better actor.
    This is the scene where one of the Saint's gangsters is standing outside The Punisher's apartment. He pulls
    the blade off the papercutter and is about to smash it into the guy's head. Freaking great movie.
  • SquidInTraining
    Options
    My hiking boot clad feet atop Calloway peak, and a slice of my husband's leg.
  • SquidInTraining
    Options
    I got Thomas Jane from The Punisher (the second attempt at doing The Punisher). By far, he was the better actor.
    This is the scene where one of the Saint's gangsters is standing outside The Punisher's apartment. He pulls
    the blade off the papercutter and is about to smash it into the guy's head. Freaking great movie.

This gave me flashbacks of Punisher: War Zone.... *shudder* I wanted to like that movie SO much, but it just wouldn't let me...
  • AprilChampion
    AprilChampion Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    its me. :) at 150 pounds. my starting weight.
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    I alternate with ME...and then I have a few "inspirational" photos of nice bods...like this one...visuals are stimulating to me...that's why I buy alot of fitness mags etc....those inspire me to know what I can do!!
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    My husband and myself at a bike week event.
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Mine is now a picture of my grandbabies...and the reason why is because they are one reason I want to do this life style change..so that I can live a long life and be able to run on the play ground with them... Skyler and Jozie are my life they mean everything to me...I LOVE MY GRANDBABIES!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hubs and me, and our 9 kids.
  • mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options
    it was me hidding behind my kids, now its just me ;) well half of me anyways maybe I should include a head on the next one
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Mine it the best yellow lab puppy boy in the world. Bodacious (Bodi) Adams. why? because it is the cutest picture I have ever taken and I love to look at it. :love: He is also on my ticker.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hubs and me, and our 9 kids.

Wow, 9 children!!!!! I KNOW you are busy, busy, busy...

That is me in my latest trip to Puerto Rico early March. :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    my friends/family inspire and encourage me so usually I have one of them in my Av.....
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    my friends/family inspire and encourage me so usually I have one of them in my Av.....

Oh and that is a good friend Sue and I on her 50th celebration of her mother's 12 hr labor!
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Me :)
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Me but need to update soon. And my ticker is my kids.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I'm the one covered in hair. The one covered in fur is one of my dogs, Kid. :wink:
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Me...the thoughts and feelings behind that pic are so powerful!

One of my "Best Day" days of my life....that's the look my wonderful kids are responsible for.

"...the Greatest of these is Love..."
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options

I wondered about yours!
  • SquidInTraining
    Options

I wondered about yours!

I haven't quite worked up the nerve to post a current picture of my whole body... :laugh: Someday!