Hi from Gateshead, England :-)

Options
Hello I am 26 and married with 3 kids ages 8, 3 and 1
Anybody want to make friends? :-)
We live in North East England (It's sunny for once today!!)
Rachel x x

Replies

• kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Welcome to the site. You're going to love it here. The people are so supportive and they really understand your struggles.
  • ldarter
    ldarter Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp Rachel! That is fabulous that your husband is seeking to become more fit and will be participating with you. I can imagine that the mutual support will be most beneficial to you both! Good luck to you both with your goals. I'm confident you will find this site very helpful.
  • gilsalliss
    Options
    Hi Rachel - Gil in Birmingham here - yep its sunny here too! Makes a change!

Oh, and good luck with the weightloss x
  • snookeroo
    snookeroo Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    This is a great site and great community!
    If you have any questions, just throw them out there. Someone is likely to have an answer.
    I wish you both success in reaching your goals!:smile:
  • RachMartin
    RachMartin Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :-)
    I can't believe this site is free it is fab!!
    So how often are you supposed to get weighed then?
    Thanks for the friend requests people
    Rachel x x
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    They recommend weighing in once a week. I am a compulsive weigher however. I'm always checking on it to make sure it does what it's supposed to. I usually record my weight here once or twice a week.
  • snookeroo
    snookeroo Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :-)
    I can't believe this site is free it is fab!!
    So how often are you supposed to get weighed then?
    Thanks for the friend requests people
    Rachel x x

I weigh in once a week. I picked Tuesday as my weigh in day.
    I have noticed that my weight fluctuates throughout the day...I actually weigh up to 5 lbs. more at the end of the day. Not to get discouraged, I try and stay away from the scale and just step on Tues. mornings
  • smelliott
    smelliott Posts: 120
    Options
    Hi and welcome,

We live near Durham and it's a lovely day here too. This is a great site and will help you loads. Good luck :smile:
  • Bleux
    Bleux Posts: 186
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I am a little further away, Germany. But I suppose that is the advantage to an internet community, no matter how far we are, everyone is close. You'll love the site. I have only been on for a couple weeks myself, and am finding it hard to stay away. People are so helpful when you have a question and it is just great to know you aren't the only one going through things. No matter what the question or topic, there is ALWAYS someone who has been-there-done-that and has useful advice. Good luck to you and your husband!
  • loseitlaney
    Options
    Hello.

I was born in the QE, Gateshead! Now live in North Carolina.
  • LostTeen
    LostTeen Posts: 110
    Options
    Hi

Feel free to add me

I'm from North of England =D