Has anyone ever tried to Detox & Cleanse

Liliane2010
Liliane2010 Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I was wandering if anyone has ever tried Jillian Micheals Detox & Cleanse? I am thinking about it but want to hear the good or bad before I decide to do it.
I would appreciate any information on this.
thanks.:smile:

Replies

• sinman22807
    sinman22807 Posts: 66 Member
    I am doing it right now. Its not needed to do. But it helps get rid of the toxins in your body. But so can only drinking water and eating healthy. I am almost done with it and it has made me feel so much better. Better energy and everything! If you want to do it then do it.. But you dont need to.. You know?
  • I tried it for a few days and it really upset my stomach. I have taken some that dont make your stomach all upset like this one and I much prefer those.
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    I done the Jillians detox and I felt so good..It gave me more energy and it also made my stomach feel so much better..I was having alot of pain in my stomach and this issue resolved and I have no trouble with it now..I also did not feel blotted when I done it..I done it in Jan and I am planning on doing it again at the 1st of May..but I did not lose a lot of weight from it..I just lost what I normally was losing..so if you are doing it for a quick weight loss then I would not do it...
This discussion has been closed.