Work out DVD's

Options
Hello everyone, I just realized my work out DVD's did not make it in the move my husband and I just made. I would love some advice on which ones work for you and why. I would love some yoga ones as well. I do have 30 day shred which I just picked up and will be starting in March and Personal training with Jackie Warner. A little background on what I do now. I do Pilates daily I have a reformer and I do cardio at the gym daily as well. Also feel free to add me as a friend just joined in Jan.

Thank you!

Replies

• alikat2986
    alikat2986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I would recommend 30day shred to start! I started with it and it jumpstarted my weight loss very quickly!! It also made me love working out because I felt great afterward.

Feel free to add me as a friend and I can help encourage you along the way :)
  • Wyoruby
    Wyoruby Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam, and Chalean Extreme these are all great workouts from beachbody all done my Chalene Johnson who I have to say is the bomb!!! Although Turbo Fire is really intense so if your just starting out I would go with Turbo Jam and work your way up!!!
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I would love to censure the depravity of most home workout producers/distributors who deign to sell bad programs. With that said I love Beachbody workouts...Insanity and P90X paid huge dividends for me.
  • XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    Options
    I have Jillian Micheals Yoga, and I LOVE it. It makes me sweat, and really pushes me to go farther. Plus it has two levels, so once you finish level one and have it down pat, you can progress to level two.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I would love to censure the depravity of most home workout producers/distributors who deign to sell bad programs. With that said I love Beachbody workouts...Insanity and P90X paid huge dividends for me.

Let's get physical
  • GloMash710
    GloMash710 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I really like Biggest Loser weight loss yoga. I get a super amazing stretch out of it as well as a great sweat!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam, and Chalean Extreme these are all great workouts from beachbody all done my Chalene Johnson who I have to say is the bomb!!! Although Turbo Fire is really intense so if your just starting out I would go with Turbo Jam and work your way up!!!

Ditto this ^^ I've only tried Turbo Fire (I'm currently on week 9) but LOVE LOVE LOVE it and Chalene Johnson. My daughter is currently doing Insanity and I think we're going to trade and I'm going to try that next. I have become a huge fan of the BeachBody workouts. They aren't cheap, but you get a LOT of DVDs so it's really not too pricey per workout.

Zumba is a also great. Mostly because it's just so much fun. I don't think I've ever had as much fun getting as sweaty as I do from Zumba.
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I really like Biggest Loser weight loss yoga. I get a super amazing stretch out of it as well as a great sweat!

I second this- it's one of my favorite videos.