the few, the proud, and the dedicated

Options
I've been here since Sept 2012. I mostly used the app before now and didn't friend many people outside my normal social circle. however i've recently found a few really good friends and i'm looking to add more of them. I'm looking to add dedicated MFP friends. i would like some people that log on here every day and can offer the same kind of support that i'm willing to give. I want to see some positivity and the occasional constructive criticism. I'm looking for people that are in this for the long haul and not to just drop a few pounds before quitting. I'd also prefer people with an open diary so that we might exchange healthy food ideas. I plan on being here to log daily after i've reached goal weight.

Here are some of my current food/exercise interests:

Running--5k in April
Swimming
Lifting weights--newbie
Clean Eating--working on it

I'm female, 5'7, and 20-30lbs away from goal weight. I'm a 27yr old accounting student looking to complete my hours for the CPA. hmm...that's all i got for now.

Replies

• DesireeAshley90
    DesireeAshley90 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hey we're roughly the same height! Welcome, I am new here too. CPA that is very nice, I love math. I'm a senior in college studying a BS in Math. Good luck you're looking great so far!
  • catrunsintowindow
    catrunsintowindow Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I've been in every day for the past couple months, feel free to add me.
  • KrissyKris10
    KrissyKris10 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    sending requests. lol. i must be far too picky
  • Dernbach235
    Dernbach235 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 27 years old, a critical care RN and momma to a 4 y/o and 6 month old. I'm fairly new to the site, it's my new addiction. We can help each other out!
  • psychedmom
    psychedmom Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    We seem like we would be a good fit. I have been logging daily since November, missed a day or two. I have lost quite a bit of weight and am now about 13 pounds from goal. It's amazing that now I am close to goal, my goals of changed from a number on a scale to fitness goals. For example, I have now set out to be able to do 100 consecutive pushups in a row. I am so excited to be healthier and happier. I will help you out as much as you can. Your interests look like you are on the right track!

BTW, I am a full time working mom (neurology physician assistant) to 2 wonderful kids, almost 4 and 2. My wonderful hubby as finally jumped on the wagon with me and has lost nearly 8 pounds in 10 days (its mostly water, but seriously?, men).