Hello all!

Options
I am new to this site and have been tracking my calories and exercise for about 2 weeks. I don't use the scale. I have a pair of jeans that I am going to use to gauge my progress. I was turned on to this site by my trainer (although I can only see her 1-2x/month because of cost :frown:

I am 32 years old. I am 5'11'' and weigh about 175 (give or take. I haven't weighed myself in a few weeks). I am hoping that I can find a happy place with the way my body looks. I struggle with 15-20 pounds constantly. The thing that I hate the most is how pear shaped I am. There is a 4 size difference between my top and bottom! My goal is to lose weight and reshape my body.

I am hoping to find some friends on this site for motivation and support.

Replies

• bjandlm
    bjandlm Posts: 75
    Options
    Hello to you too! Welcome to MFP, I am sure that this site will be great for you, I know it has been great for
    me so far....I wish you lots of luck and success. The jean's thing instead of a scale, that is different but
    interesting..... Lots of smiles from BJ....:smile:
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is a great site! The support is amazing!! Good luck on your journey, pretty hard to change a body shape ( ie Pear) but you can always maximize (well minimize lol) what you have and some of my most beautiful friends are pears.