Just looking for friends for support!

Options

Replies

• Very_Kerri
    Very_Kerri Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have about 100 L-B's to lose and am on this site a lot so am always looking to support, and be supported! Add me if you want :smile:
  • target_XX0
    target_XX0 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Already lost 40kg (took me 3 years...)
    Would love to have some company 8)
  • violinkeri
    Options
    i accept all requests! you can never have too much support :)
  • christywolfe
    Options
    Looking for support as well. Anyone feel free to add me. Thanks and happy losing!!!
  • suzannegreen2
    suzannegreen2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me..I started my journey at the beginning of this year...my starting weight was 286 and I'm down 17lbs...but I've hit my first plateau...could use support and advice myself!
  • catbit
    catbit Posts: 28
    Options
    Hey welcome and feel free to add me :smile:
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Add me - I am here everyday - anyone can add me
  • bclever13
    Options
    Hi ! Would love to help cheer you on.....I have lost 45 pounds in the past year and have about 60 more to go:)
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You have made the best choice..... this site.... we are all in this together... anytime you need help we are around somewhere...
  • BarbaraAnn1949
    Options
    hi you can add me I am accepting new friends BarbaraAnn1949.
  • tarriharris5
    tarriharris5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi I am looking for support and motivation. I am on a journey to become fit and healthy! I am a mom of three and work full time .
    I try to do P90x in the morning. I would really appreciate some friends to help me change my life! From some of what I read you all
    Seem to be great!!!!
  • blondemom1979
    blondemom1979 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as your friend :D
  • xMuscles
    Options
    feel free to add me... i'm on daily
  • connie1208
    Options
    Youve come to the right place...add me
  • tiffani1994
    Options
    Feel free to add me and any body else who would like to add me :)
  • wilki089
    wilki089 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi people!!
    I am unfortunately starting over on my weight loss journey which is a bit embarrassing because I am a part time fitness instructor. The problem is I eat JUNK!! I recently went to the Dr for a check up and had gained 10lbs in a year! I was overweight before but now I need to lose at least 30lbs.:sad: It's so darn hard to stay motivated. Any support is appreciated. We are all in this together!! :wink:

Jen
  • aholcz
    aholcz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    looking for support as well hoping to lose 20lbs and am relatively new feel free to add me anyone :)
  • josh0208
    josh0208 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I would love to help support you on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Shirley
  • ukaggirl
    ukaggirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am new also and have nearly 100lbs to lose. I would love to be friends, especially with people who will help hold me accountable! Feel free to add me.
  • 60something
    Options
    I have battled weight, off and on, all my life. I would get thin and then gain it all back. At present, I need to lose 80 lb. I would love to be friends with all, not only for your support, but so that I can support all of you. We can all do this together!!