NSV: Something is wrong with my boots!

Options
CJ_Holmes
CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
They have been feeling weird all day, and I just realized that they have always been tight around my legs and they are loose now! Guess it's time for new boots. :drinker:

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    They have been feeling weird all day, and I just realized that they have always been tight around my legs and they are loose now! Guess it's time for new boots. :drinker:

Must be time for my bed. I misread the title and thought it said ' something is wrong with my BOOBS'. Now re-read the OP with that in mind!!!!!
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Oh darn! Time for some shoe shopping! :drinker:
  • CJ_Holmes
    Options

Must be time for my bed. I misread the title and thought it said ' something is wrong with my BOOBS'. Now re-read the OP with that in mind!!!!!

Bahahaha! They used to be tight around my legs....
  • jd7887
    jd7887 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I thought it said "boobs", too...ha! Have fun shoe shopping!!!
  • BreannaBabbbyxO
    Options

I thought it said the same thing! XD
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Yes, I read Boobs too! Then I couldn't understand why they were tight around your legs! Wow I thought - those are some low hanging fruit. I think I've been on these forums too much....
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Wear them on top of your jeans. :-)

And yes, SHOE SHOPPING TIME!

You could also plant herbs in them if you have a green thumb at all.
  • Hah! I wouldn't be familiar with that feeling either. Now is a great time to buy boots, end of the season sales! ;)
  • CJ_Holmes
    Options
    Wear them on top of your jeans. :-)

And yes, SHOE SHOPPING TIME!

You could also plant herbs in them if you have a green thumb at all.

Great ideas! I actually always wanted to wear these over jeans... And once I buy new ones I will plant something in them! I actually have a bunch of vintage shoes that I need to retire cause they are just too beat up, and now I am picturing them all lined up by the walk with flowers in them. I love it!
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options

LOL!!! That literally made me crack up at work.

Grats on the NSV!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!