workout DVD at home

Options
Anyone know any good workout DVD, that are for about 30 minutes or so, i really enjoy fast pace but need something only about 30 minutes as i have a one year old.

Replies

• twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have quite a collection now :laugh: my favourite one is called weight loss cardio kick, it has 2 20 min workouts which are great if you don't have a lot of time, you can do them together with the warm up and cool down in 51 mins. The first is kickboxing with weights and the 2nd is mainly just cardio/kickboxing, loads of fun! Also Davina does a few good ones, I like Davina fit as it has a few different 30 min workouts , a weight one, aerobic one etc..... :drinker:
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I have quite a collection now :laugh: my favourite one is called weight loss cardio kick, it has 2 20 min workouts which are great if you don't have a lot of time, you can do them together with the warm up and cool down in 51 mins. The first is kickboxing with weights and the 2nd is mainly just cardio/kickboxing, loads of fun! Also Davina does a few good ones, I like Davina fit as it has a few different 30 min workouts , a weight one, aerobic one etc..... :drinker:

Are Davina DVDs available outside the UK. I presume she's only farmhouse here (in the UK).
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i recently started the 30 day shred. it's on youtube. i love it and it's only 25 mins. i'm also a fan of the 20 min zumba workout.
  • abbyrae1
    abbyrae1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    almost all of the jillian michaels videos are under 30 minutes. 30 day shred is one that I have tried that I like, otherwise I just started insanity (workouts are more like 40-60 minutes) and i LOVE it....I can barely move, but I love it!
  • keeleen
    Options
    Have you checked out the Jillian Michaels DVDs, such as 30 Day shred, Ripped in 30, Shed and Shred, Shred it with weights... They are pretty good DVDs, there are lots of forums on here, tons of people get results... I've seen lots of posts about the 30 day shred. I'm doing it right now and love it... You can even find the 30 day shred on you tube... Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, Level 1, 2, and 3... look them up and check them out! Hope that helps!
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Have you checked out the Jillian Michaels DVDs, such as 30 Day shred, Ripped in 30, Shed and Shred, Shred it with weights... They are pretty good DVDs, there are lots of forums on here, tons of people get results... I've seen lots of posts about the 30 day shred. I'm doing it right now and love it... You can even find the 30 day shred on you tube... Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, Level 1, 2, and 3... look them up and check them out! Hope that helps!

If you google ' 30 Day Slim Down' you'll find a programme which has been put together using some of these.
  • keeleen
    Options

If you google ' 30 Day Slim Down' you'll find a programme which has been put together using some of these.

Awesome! I have never heard of this!! I may have to try this in the near future! Thank you!
  • jaz050465
    Options

Awesome! I have never heard of this!! I may have to try this in the near future! Thank you!

Jillian Michaels' 30 day slim down

It's a rotation suposedly created by Jillian ( although I cant find the original source). It consists of the 30DS, No More Trouble Zones, and Burn Fat/Boost Metabolism.

Quick trouble zones is just the standing up bits.

Here is what the program looks like

DAY 1 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 2 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 3 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 4 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 6 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 7 - OFF!
    DAY 8 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 9 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 10 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 11 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 12 - BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 13 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 14 - OFF!
    DAY 15 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 16 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 17 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 18 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & 2
    DAY 19 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 21 - OFF!
    DAY 22 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 & 1
    DAY 23 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 24 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 25 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 26 - OFF!
    DAY 27 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
    DAY 28 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 29 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 AND THEN LEVEL 1
    DAY 30 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
  • adsaylor
    adsaylor Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am a beachbody coach. Beachbody has a couple of workout that aren't long. I am going to send you a friend request and a message through myfitnesspal. Look for it in about 5 minutes.
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 30 Day Shred and loved it (27 min total with cool down included in that) and today I started Ripped in 30 (35 ish minutes total.)
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I am in love with the walking dvd's by leslie sansone ..........from 1 mile to 5 miles ...
  • ashley1892
    ashley1892 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy the biggest loser cardio max and cardio bootcamp!
  • hilldiggity
    hilldiggity Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Denise Austin has some good 30 minute workouts. Sometimes it's an hour DVD with 30 minutes for beginners, then 30 minutes for advanced. She also has DVD's where you can select which workouts you want to do, which helps manage your time.

There are also 10 minute workout videos that you can combine for a 30 minute workout.

Check out Amazon. They have a lot of choices.