19 with 100 pounds to lose! Looking for some help.

Options
I need some major motivation help. All my friends in real life aren't supportive because they are already skinny and the one over weight friend I have wouldn't work because he basically has chronic depression and binge eats all day (He's well over 300 pounds. He might even be in the 400's).

ANYWAYYYY due to that, I need some major help. I'm 19, around 5'6" and 230 pounds. Clearly since I want to lose 100 pounds I want to be in the 130 area. I'm a full time college student working 16 hours a week so life is a little hectic for me but I really need to do this!

Why you ask? Welll.....
I want to actually have a good self image of myself
Not be afraid to show off my body
BE ABLE TO RUN ... for more than 2 seconds. :cry:
Actually live a long (healthy) life
When I have kids in the future I don't want to put them, or me, in more of a risk during the pregnancy
ONCE I have the kids I don't want them picking up my families bad habits like I did!
I want to not be worried about clothes clinging
and since I'm running out of things to list... to have a better uhh... intimate life. :blushing:

Ok so this is where you guys come in. ANYBODY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY FEEL THEY CAN TO HELP ME! but the ideal is people roughly around my age, with a similar weight loss goal (or more). I want posts on this feed of random motivational stuff, I want people to add me and comment on the things I post (since I currently get no feedback). ANDD I want a couple friends to actually become my text buddies since with my schedule I can't always get to the computer, and hold me accountable for everything I do! Text me periodically throughout the day, ask what I've eaten, what I've done for working out, ect. And if I mess up don't let me off scott free, this is why my boyfriend isn't enough of a support system, he just lets me off the hook 5 seconds later and I feel like I can get away with it because of that. Then next thing I know, oh wait, what diet/lifestyle change?

One more thing, food. I need cheap snacks, and meals. Any suggestions? Nothing that needs to be put in a fridge, as I don't have one. But freezer and room temperature foods are perfect!