Options
    Incredible! Congrats on your success!
  • ChristiChandler
    Options
    Awesome Job....you look amazing!!
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Keep up the good work. You look great!
  • AllisonPlease
    AllisonPlease Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • amisbest
    amisbest Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. It is great that you have done it relatively slow. I think it will stay off. As an avid tennis player, I suggest you take it up again. Check out how many calories you burn in an hour and 1/2 of just doubles.
  • akarney
    akarney Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic job!
  • petitegreek
    petitegreek Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job :)

I'm petite myself, so my weight goes directly to my stomach, butt, and hips. I'm about 4'10 and my current weight is 160. I hope to lose 10 more pounds by May. My long term goal is to lose 30 pounds and be down to 130. My motivation is getting married in 2014!
  • imstrong4me
    Options
    that is amazing
  • Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story! I love to read such inspiring journeys! I also love to see when people still allow themselves to enjoy the "badness" that is out there. I truly don't think I could ever 100% give up Reese's Peanut Butter cups!

You look AMAZING!! Congrats to you!
  • queen263
    queen263 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations on your success.
  • da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look spectacular!!
  • missBrigina
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! Great Job :)
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Wow! You look gorgeous!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    you look incredible!! and i love that you still allowed yourself some yummies like craft beer! :drinker:
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! THank you for the kick to keep going!
  • megancbarrett83
    megancbarrett83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I was at 190 lbs in 2011 and dropped to 170lbs in 2012. Where I still am at right now at the beginning of 2013. I did that with weight watchers and exercising. But it just isn't working for me. I am only 4 days into MFP and I feel great. I just hope I can keep the enthusiasm and motivation alive. I want to be 145 lbs or size 8 (I am a 12 now) by June 26th- my 30th Birthday. I had some of the same things happen to me as to you...I was into cheerleading and track and after high school...it all went down hill. I had some very life changing events happen that caused some emotional eating problems, which seem to be much more unders control. Thanks for sharing your story. It will def help some us think about how far we can go with this. And you are right...need to celebrate the small victories. My first one will be 165 lbs. I want one buffalo chicken wing as my reward, haven't had one in a very long time b/c 165lbs has been that goal and has been out of sight...lol! I think MFP will help me get to where I need to be. Thanks again for sharing your experience with us!
  • asmithstl
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great job! You are really an inspiration!
  • TXPIP
    TXPIP Posts: 10
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work. :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!