uh oh now what....

Options
I think i have a problem and im not really sure what to eat so im looking for a little help.....

So today i started the day not very hungry, i had a yogurt for breakfast.(and 3or 4 cheesies).... and i already ate lunch i had a can of tuna a cup of cherry tomatoes and a cup of cucumber slices i only used 260 calories for both meals!!..... which left me over a thousand calories to eat 1340 to be exact.... so i get this bright idea lets clean i cleaned the bathroom washed all the walls did some laundry mopped the floor went and logged my cleaning as moderate exercise (and it was probably vigorus i worked up a good sweat washing walls) so the problem is i now have almost 1800 calories to eat for dinner........ holy crap!!!!! how do i do that ????? where am i gonna get 1800 calories... i couldnt even do that with a big mac and large fries , im gonna be way under today..... HELP!!!

Replies

• icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I think i have a problem and im not really sure what to eat so im looking for a little help.....

So today i started the day not very hungry, i had a yogurt for breakfast.(and 3or 4 cheesies).... and i already ate lunch i had a can of tuna a cup of cherry tomatoes and a cup of cucumber slices i only used 260 calories for both meals!!..... which left me over a thousand calories to eat 1340 to be exact.... so i get this bright idea lets clean i cleaned the bathroom washed all the walls did some laundry mopped the floor went and logged my cleaning as moderate exercise (and it was probably vigorus i worked up a good sweat washing walls) so the problem is i now have almost 1800 calories to eat for dinner........ holy crap!!!!! how do i do that ????? where am i gonna get 1800 calories... i couldnt even do that with a big mac and large fries , im gonna be way under today..... HELP!!!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    1 day being under isn't that bad. You're body loses weight and gains weight on what happens on a regular basis, not just one day. Tomorrow I bet you'll be hungrier, the body tends to even itself out like that. So...don't worry about it. Or...you could also go out and treat yourself to a nice dinner tonight. You earned it!
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    eat a six dollar burger from Carls jr.. fries and a drink!

LOL no don't do that . Seriously though a lot of those burgers have 1000 or close to 1000 calories. how do they get away with that.

it's still morning here, lol breakfast for some, lunch in a couple of hours dinner in a few more.

I t hink you have a reward yourself with a nice dinner coming tonight. Does anyone hear home town?

hehe I don't know that is tough. over 1000 calories. how do you manage that . I'd be interested in what others have to say too.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    You need to eat snacks too.
    breakfast-
    snack
    lunch
    snack
    Dinner

Today I had a soy smoothie with fresh strawberries-260 calories plus added 2 tbls flax 10 calories
    Snack-handful of almonds-245 calories
    lunch I am having chick with quinoas and veggies-450 calories
    snack- trail mix (homemade)-275 calories
    Dinner-not sure
    Plan out your meals for the day. Make sure you are eating @5 plus times a day.
    Good luck to you.
    When you are eating Tuna-add a whole grain bread or sprout bread or a whole grain tortilla.
  • B TOWN
    B TOWN Posts: 32
    Options
    i don't get it... aren't we here to loose weight... isnt' being under your calories a good thing??? keep it up and loose more weight faster!
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    haha i just made a 284 calorie smoothie with
    1/2 banana
    1/2 cup strawberries frozen
    1 activia vianilla yogurt
    and 1 cup of 1% milk

only 1500 calories left to eat maybe ill make one of these after dinner too :laugh:

Oh and Briony no your not supposed to eat UNDER your calories for the day it can put your body into starvation mode and you can actually gain wieght.... your supposed to be as close to your calorie intake recomendations as possible. you wont lose more weight it will slow your metabolism (sp)
  • lilmandy89
    lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Eating not enough all the time would put your body into starvation mode and your body's stores fat, you should try to always get close to your goal net calorie intake.
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I had that same problem yesterday after all the calories I earned for my 5 mi run. I wasn't able to eat them all for dinner, it made me sick trying to eat so much more than I am used to. So I went to bed with like 300 left. I didn't worry about it, I just know now that I need to have more healthy snacks throughout the day on days I know I am going to do my long runs. Sure is kinda nice at the end of the day worrying about not eatting enough!! Nice change from stressing over not having calories left and going to bed hungry!!! :smile: I always make myself a great big glass of chocolate milk if I have lots left, feels like cheating plus I am getting lots of calcium in too.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    If I were you I'd order in something you've been craving and finish off with a dessert of some sort. Or, you could just drink juice for the rest of the day to rack up some calories. Do you have any nuts around? Nuts would rack up calories real quick